Chapter Seven

I kept pacing around back and forth trying to figure out what I got myself into and what should I do about this whole situation, going to the asylum can't be that bad, right? Can't be that bad my ass, it's terrifying! This is not a school trip to the park for god's sake, what am I thinking and why am I even considering this? Oh, right. Because my friend is the one who got us into this mess in the first place and I am stupid enough to agree to this just cause I am scared of what might happen to him.

I know I didn't really agree but I didn't refuse either, I am just taking my time to think about everything, I wanna be honest with myself and admit that this case is intriguing me but despite feeling this way I can't bring myself to break into an asylum, it sounds so unreal and criminally. All of this is making me curious and horrified at the same time, I wanna know every little detail about this case, I wanna know how can someone be in this mental hospital for years and not have a single picture of him, and the fact that the CCTV footage was deleted makes me ask myself the same question every time; how did he manage to do it? In order for someone to do this, they must have control or access to the recording equipment or servers, removing the footage isn't in the hospital's advantage for sure.

Looking at old magazines that were written and published a few years ago when Styles was taken to the mental hospital in hopes that I can find a picture of him but to my dismay I found none, this is unbelievable and I am going crazy. I pulled at my hair roots frustratingly, I can't seem to get enough sleep, I am losing track of time and my stress levels are getting higher the more I engulf myself in this, I am trying to remind myself that it's not my job to look for answers but I just can't seem to stop.

Pulling out my phone, I stared at it for what feels like ages but it was barely a couple of minutes, contemplating whether what I am going to do is the right thing or I am just about to get myself in so much trouble and I'd be wishing I never did this. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening the phone and typing a message to the last person I ever thought I'd text.

To: Harry
From: Celia
You win, Harry. I am in.

I was fighting the urge to get myself involved but I am in and I am not taking it back, it doesn't sound as bad as it is in my head, all we're gonna do is go into the hospital and out again, I don't think he meant the literal meaning of breaking into anyways.

Deciding that I've been exhausted enough by looking at the pile of papers laying beside me, I thought that I should get some sleep so I can get up tomorrow and to get my mind to stop stressing out.

                          ***
I woke up to find that I am late which was inevitable due to my lack of sleep, I was rushing around to have a shower and to get dressed which made me end up being even more late, I was driving my car pretty fast and that was something I've never done before, I heard the sound of the tires screeching against the ground, I hastened my pace into the building then slowed down when I saw the blue familiar door that belongs to my office, I tossed my purse and plopped down on my chair letting out a long sigh that I didn't know I was holding.

I pulled out my phone to see three missed calls from Zayn and one unopened message from Harry, I decided to ignore both of them since I am already late and have lots of things to do but I was interrupted when I saw Zayn walking into my office, making himself comfortable as he took a seat on one of the chairs, it seems like this is the only way how we've been meeting the past few days and I don't doubt one bit that an argument is about to go down.

"Funny how you told me to stay away from Harry and his maddening idea then I find out that you're into this as much as I am" Zayn said with an emotionless tone that I rarely heard him using before.