Chapter Thirteen

"So what's the plan?" I asked folding my arms in front of me as I waited for an explanation.

A soft, cold wind blew against my skin as we all gathered around the table, there was total silence until I decided to break it, I didn't know when my life started turning into a movie scene, all of this just felt surreal and hard to believe.

"Are we creeping in the middle of the night dressed in black from head to toe, wearing stereotypical ski masks along with carrying professional break-in tools? A little bit cliché if you ask me, but we can go along with it" I smirked as I made fun of the situation "I don't think you'll mind either Harry since you're always dressed in black"

"Do you find this funny?" Harry snapped his voice menacingly harsh "just be serious for two damn seconds"

Why is he always trying to dominate over everything I say?

I was about to snap back at him until Zayn's voice interrupted "can you two stop being at each others throat?" He muttered aggressively, it was clear as as a day that he was completely annoyed and have had enough with this childish behavior.

I stayed quite, I didn't need another backlash from Zayn "every asylum has nurses and guards awake at the late night shift, especially Broadmoir after the escape incident that happened with Styles, I am sure they even doubled the security, but there's always a way in" I rolled my eyes internally as he was stating the obvious.

I turned my gaze to the map that was on the table, there were places marked in red with numbers and letters written over every section, I let my eyes scan all over it, figuring that it was a map of the building.

"Seriously? A map?  Are we some sort of a dangerous gang now?" I rolled my eyes as I spoke with sarcasm.

"The hallways are empty most of the time and the guards are always close to the patient's cells, the ideal target is to get the file then get out, no trouble, no interacting with anyone, we can't even be seen" Zayn spoke as he completely ignored what I just said .

"How can you expect anyone not to see if there's cameras everywhere?" I asked hoping this time that he'd answer my question instead of dodging it.

"I remember you saying something like 'Cameras doesn't reach the end of the corridor so the back doors are the only option', Am I right or did I misheard it?" He persisted.

"You didn't" but I wish you did idiot.

Harry was back to being wordless, he didn't even let out a sign of annoyance at my constant questioning, I could tell he wasn't in the mood to express his irritation towards me, it seemed like his head was somewhere else, clearly not bothered by my blabbering, I want him to crack so bad, I want to know why he's so closed off, why he feels like every question is an interrogation, I hate to admit it but he is fascinating to know, I tried to steer myself away from the thoughts that would haunt me until I close my eyes.

"I guess we're really doing this?" I stated but it was more of a question than a statement.

"We?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow making me feel confused.

I looked at Zayn for any kind of reassurance, waiting for him to say that he knew I was coming but if I wasn't surprised by what Harry has just said then I am clearly dumbstruck now.

"You're not coming" Zayn blurted as he glanced at me with those pale brown eyes.

Wait, what?

"I am" I muttered insistently.

"No, this is not an option, we can't risk it" Zayn replied with an assertive.

"Risk what exactly? If you're not interfering with anyone let alone be seen then what are you actually scared of risking?" I asked with wide eyes