Chapter 3

Walking back and forth in my living room i contemplate on calling Sofie.

I should not do that, she would call the cops for me.

But i know that is a bad idea, i just feel it.

He did try to kill me though.

And he looks scary as fuck.

Looking at the clock to see it has been two hours since i gave him the sedative i decide to check up on him.

I think he will wake up earlier than other people would.

I grab a chair with me and walk downstair to where he is.

Sitting down in front of him but with distance between us, i look at the ropes on his right arm to see if they look sturdy, witch they do.

His metal arm is secured in the press and wont be moving anytime soon.

He has not moved yet and I'm tempted to remove his mask to see his face.

By what i can see he does not look older than 25.

As i start standing up i see his head bobbing a little to the side. a sign that he is waking up.

I start to panik and sit back down, moving my chair even further away from him.

When he finally lifts his head and can see where he is i can tell he panics a little bit.

"Can you answer my previous question now?" I ask, acting like I'm not shitting my pants at the moment.

He just looks at me for awhile, not answering.

Until i get an idea.

"Oh well, i guess i'll just chop off your cool arm, it looks awesome by the way."

i say as i stand and walk towards the press.

I start to tighten the machine.

"stop" I hear him say.

I step away and go back to my chair, staring at him.

I don't think i have ever been this scared in my entire life.

I sit and look at him for what feels like hours, but probably only a few seconds.

Until i decide to remove the mask.

I get up an move towards him and he leans back away from me.

I remove the glasses first and see a pair of blue eyes staring coldly.

I go for the mask but he flinches away from me, deciding that i don't pity him i grab the mask and pull it off.

Accidentally touching a part of his chin i feel my mind going into a full on panic attack.

I stagger back, getting visions of memories, this time not my own.

A small man with blond hair is walking up the stairs next to "him", he they are both dresses in suits, the little guy in light brown and "him" in black.

"We looked for you after, my folks wanted to give you a ride to the cemetery" "he" says

"i know, I'm sorry, i just kinda wanted to be alone" the little guy answers.

"How was it?" "he" asks.

"It was okay, She's next to dad" The little one answers as they walk towards an apartment.