Chapter 14

I don't know what to do, and i just stand there, still feeling weak from before.

I feel Bucky's hand close around mine, him taking a protective stance in front of me.

"It's time for you to finish your mission, soldier" The older man says, giving Bucky a death glare, and i feel the anger radiate from him.

"How did you find us?" I decide to be brave.

He snaps his eyes to me, frowning and then returning to his glare.

"You should really have been more careful. We almost didn't notice the young woman giving you food, what was her name again? Oh right, Sofie." He said, an evil smile on his lips.

My eyes widen as i realize what he is saying, and i feel my heart beating faster and faster.

I take a step forward, feeling like punching him in the face, but Bucky stops me, and squeezes my hand harder.

Before he has time to get us out of there, i see the old man doing a sign with his right hand, signaling something.

Not long after another man comes through the door, with a gun in his left hand and Sofie in the other.

That's when i snap.

"Let her go!" I scream, running to grab her, but Bucky grabs me with his arms.

I try to kick and get out of his grip, terrified and angry at the time time.

"Stop it Ally, calm down." I hear him whisper in my ear, and i know he is trying to keep calm himself to not do anything stupid.

I finally stop fighting against him, but don't take my eyes of Sofie for a second, afraid they will hurt her.

She looks at me with sadness in her eyes, but shakes her head no, and i know she doesn't want me to risk my own life for her.

I feel the tears running down my face, and i look back to the old man again.

"Who are you?" I demand, wanting to know his name, so i could one day kill him for this.

"I'm Erick Brentlinger, your uncle." He says, making me drop my mouth open.

"I don't have one." I say, trying to deny it.

"Oh, but you do, i will tell you more later, but for now, lets get you out of here."

My mind is spinning and i feel like I'm going to fall.

My eyes land on the pin on his suit, a red octopus that will never leave my mind.

"No." Bucky says, pushing me behind him again.

"I like that you think you have choice." Erick says, doing another gesture with his hand, and two men approach us, grabbing Bucky's arms.

I thought they were stupid, remembering what i have seen Bucky do with more men than that, but when he tried getting out of their grip, using all his energy, they simply just did something to his arm, making it unusable.

He was pushed down on his knees and they would not let him go.

"Wait, wait." I rushed, seeing him in pain from them twisting his right arm.

"I'll go with you, without a fight, if you just leave them" I bargained, pleading with my eyes.

"You will come with us either way. So will he" Erick answered, pointing down at Bucky.

"Why!? Why can't you just leave him, please i'll do anything!" I shouted, starting to get closer to Erick.

Instead of an answer, he raised his hand and slapped me across the face, making me stumble back, and two more men took my arms like they did with Bucky, bit i still got to stand up.