Calling In A Favor

Enjoy!

Takato has grown into a young man, he was now 18yrs old and was in his home currently packing up extra clothes, tooth brush and hygien supplies. His whole family was getting ready for a family vacation unfortunately because they were going to travel in plane, Guilmon won't be able to come along.

"Awww but Takato"

"I'm sorry Guilmon, if I could you would have gone too but unfortunately they don't allow digimons on plane"

"But then who is going to feed me, or play with me or take care of me"

"Don't worry boy, I'll find someone"

"Why not Henry or Rika?"

"Because their busy as well"

Takato stopped what he was doing and thought for a moment until an idea pop into his head.

"Oh wait, I know"

He said as he hurriedly went to his phone book and flip through them until he came up with the name and number. He began to dial the number, and waited as it rang and someome finally answered.

"Hello"

"Hey Aika its me, Takato"

"Takato, hey its been a while since we last talked"

"Yeah it has, how's your family?"

"Same as always. And yours?"

"They're great, we are actually going on a family vacation"

"That's cool"

"Yeah it is but like you see I have this digimon..."

"And here it comes"

She said cutting him off. Takato chuckled nervously on the phone.

"I knew it wasn't some social call"

"I'm sorry Aika, its just I been really busy"

"Its fine. So about this digimon?"

"Yeah well you see because of the vacation my parents are not going to want to take Guilmon with me, so I was wondering if you can take care of him at your house until I come back"

"What about your other friends? Why can't they do it?"

"Because their busy too"

"Alright then fine. At least it will keep me busy. When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow"

He said nervously.

"Tomorrow?! Are you seriously doing this til the last minute?"

"Even the vacation plan was a last minute thing"

"Takato"

"I'll owe you one Aika"

"Fine, you can bring the digimon over tomorrow. You remember where I live at right?"

"Your big house? How can I miss it"

Aika giggled on the other side of the phone.

"Yeah that's the one"

"Okay thanks, I'll let Guilmon know. Bye"

"Bye"

Takato then hanged up the phone as he looked at Guilmon, who was looking at him confused.

"Who was that?"

"Its another friend of mine name Aika"

"Have I met Aika?"

"Hahaha no, we don't really talk as much"

"She sounds like a good friend to me if she is letting me stay at her home. You should talk to her more"

"I know and I will but not right now. I still need to finish packing but don't worry Guilmon you'll be just fine with her"

*Next Day*

Early in the morning, Takato's alarm went off at 5 in the morning. He slowly got up and got dressed and woked up Guilmon. Guilmon yawn sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Why so early Takato?"

"Because our plane will be leaving at 6, so I need to drop you off an hour before we leave"

"Awww okay"

He said as he went downstairs, where Takato's parents were waiting. In a few minutes everyone was already in the car driving towards Aika's home. In no time, they were already there. Takato and Guilmon got off walking towards the two story house. Takato ranged the door bell and it open to reveal Aika.

"Hey"

She said, she then look to the red dinosaur.

"And this here is Guilmon, right?"

"Yeah this is him"

Takato said. Guilmon smiled.

"Hi"

Aika smiled in gesture.

"Thanks again for doing this Aika"

Takato said Aika just nodded with a smile, he then got down on one knee to look at Guilmon.

"Okay Guilmon, I will be leaving already. I'll be sure to call to let you know when I'm coming back and to check in every now and then. Be good and stay out of trouble and make sure you don't be seen by Aika's parents"

"Okay I promise"

Guilmon said as he entered through the door.

"Have a safe trip"

Aika said with a wave of her hand.

"I'll miss you Takato"

Guilmon said as he waved towards his tamer, as he went back inside the car and drove away with his parents. Aika then closed the door and locked it up and signaled Guilmon to follow her up the stairs. She led him to her room that was covered with everything in a pink color.

"Wow"

Guilmon said as he explored the room. Aika smiled and showed him to another extra bed she set up for him to sleep in right beside her.

"I hope this will suit you good"

"Yeah thanks. Are your parents gonna check up on you in a bit?"

He said as he settled into the bed. Aika then got in her bed.

"No they don't come in here, so you don't have to worry. I'll give you a tour tomorrow"

"Okay thanks"

"No problem and in case you need to use the bathroom its next to my closet door, so you don't have to worry about using the family's bathroom because I have my own bathroom in here. Goodnight"

"Okay. Goodnight"

As they went to sleep for an extra few hours before the sun came up.

A/N Rate and Comment