Romance

Warning Lemon!! Enjoy!

Another month had went by and Takato had once again called to tell Guilmon that he would be arriving in a few weeks and Guilmon couldn't be happier. Aika was planning to follow through with her plans on leaving her family but soon found out her parents took out money from her funds because of 'necessary needs'. Aika had no choice but to stay but Guilmon tried to make her happy any way he can. Aika was currently in the livingroom watching TV and Guilmon was outside playing in the pool.

"Ugh I'm bored"

Aika said as she flip threw the channels. Just then Guilmon popped out from behind the couch.

"Boo!"

Guilmon shouted scarying Aika.

"Ah!"

Guilmon laughed as he went around to sit on the couch beside his girlfriend. Aika smirk and shook her head.

"Very funny"

"It was funny. Oh and here you go"

Guilmon said as he handed her a bright red rose. Aika smiled as she grabbed the rose giving it a sniff.

"Awww thank you Guilmon, I love it"

"And I love you"

He said as he looked at Aika with a serious look. Aika froze and looked at him in shock.

"You love me?"

Guilmon nodded. Aika's shock soon turn to a smile.

"I love you too Guilmon"

She said as she leaned down to kiss him on the lips. Guilmon happily accepted the kiss as he deepened it pressing Aika down to the couch as he hover on top of her but Aika pulled away from the kiss panting. Guilmon looked at Aika with a concern look.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Aika smiled as she sat up a bit.

"No I was really enjoying myself"

"Then why did you stop?"

Aika leaned up to whisper in his ear.

"Let's take this upstairs shall we"

She said as she stood up amd walked towards the stairs. Guilmon quickly followed right behind Aika. Once they reached to the top of the stairs Guilmon kissed Aika passionately as he pushed her back against the door. Guilmon started to kiss and lick her neck and Aika moaned. Aika then quickly opened the door to her room and closed it and locked it shut. Guilmon easily took off Aika's shirt and threw it to the side before he took off her bra, too. Guilmon pushed Aika down onto her bed and lend cupped one of her breasts before he took the nipple into his mouth and started to suck on it. Aika cried out at that. Guilmon sucked until the nipple was hard before he turned his attention to the other nipple. Once he was done, he took off Aika's pants and underwear.

'Hmm. Rather beautiful.'

Guilmon thought. He then crawled on the bed as he lay down on top of Aika and kissed her again. If Aika had been thinking straight, she would have put an end to this, but Aika's common sense had been thrown out the window as she turned to jelly under Guilmon's touches. Guilmon spread Aika's legs out before positioning himself between her legs. Guilmon took the lube that was in the drawer before he slicked up his member. He then positioned himself at Aika's entrance before he thrust into her in one fluid motion. Aika cried out at that since she had been a virgin. Guilmon hadn't known that she was a virgin, but he didn't mind. He pulled out until only the tip of his member was left inside of her before he thrust back in hard. Aika reached up and grasped Guilmon's shoulders, crying out with each hard thrust. Guilmon was enjoying himself more than he expected. He continued with a fast, hard pace. Guilmon's actions caused Aika to reach her end as she came, crying out

"GUILMON!"

Guilmon felt Aika's walls clamp down on him and he came as well, crying out

"AIKA!"

He released into Aika before he collapsed on top of her. Both were sweating and panting as they recovered.

"That was amazing"

Aika said panting.

"Y-yeah"

Guilmon said panting as he laid his head on her breast. Once he caught his breathe he continued to lick her nipple once again.

"Want to go again?"

Aika asked with a smirk. Guilmon smirk as he was far from satisfied and started to move within her again causing her to moan. Aika could only go along with Guilmon as he continued to have sex with her.

*Later the same day*

Guilmon and Aika were in bed covered with sweat, cum and a messy blanket. They were happily cuddling.

"Oh Guilmon, I love you"

"I love you too Aika"

"Mmmm how are you so good, I never done this before"

"Natural instinct I guess"

Aika giggled.

"I never want this moment to end"

"And it doesn't have to at long as we're together"

"Will alway be together right?"

"Always"

"But what if Takato doesn't approve of this... i mean your a digimon and I'm a human how exactly is this going to work?"

"Do you think this is wrong?"

"I honestly feel like its right but I know the people won't approve"

"And who cares what they say? They're not us. If I make you happy and you make me happy then nothing else matters"

Aika let out a sigh and smiled.

"Yeah your right"

She said as she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Guilmon happily returned the kiss.

A/N Rate and Comment