Return

Enjoy!

Today was the day, Takato was coming back from his vacation trip. Guilmon and Aika were in the livingroom waiting for the time to pass.

"Here I got you a small gift but I don't want you to open it until you get home okay"

"Okay"

Guilmon said as he grab hold of the wrapped gift. He then looked to Aika with a smile.

"Are you gonna come see me?"

Aika smiled at him.

"Of course any chance I get, you are my boyfriend afterall"

"I'm gonna miss you Aika"

Just then the door bell ring.

"Its open"

Aika said knowing that it was Takato. She then grabbed Guilmon's hand in hers.

"I'm gonna miss you too Guilmon"

She said as they both close the distance between giving each other a loving kiss.

"What?!"

A voice yelled angrily. Guilmon amd Aika pulled apart and look to Takato who standing angrily. He quickly grabbed Guilmon's hand and pulled him away from Aika as he headed towards the door. As they stepped outside, Takato turn to face Aika.

"I left Guilmon with you for a couple of months and now you manipulated him to become your play thing"

"I don't expect you to understand but whether you like it or not Guilmon and I are in love"

Takato was speechless, he angrily shook his head at her.

"You're sick"

He said as he pulled Guilmon along with him. Guilmon looked back and sadly waved at Aika.

"Aika bye bye"

Aika smiled sadly.

"Bye Guilmon"

*With Takato and Guilmon at the Shed*

"What could you possibly be thinking Guilmon? She's a human and your a digimon its not meant to be"

Takato said annoyed pacing back and forth. Guilmon sat on the floor watching his tamer lecture him.

"I knew you wouldn't even understand"

"What part don't I understand Guilmon? Come on help me to understand"

"Its love. Takato she has been through a lot, she needs love, she needs me. Why can't you be happy that I found love?"

"Because its not love, its brainwashing, manipulation. I bet she probably said some sad story for to have you fooled"

Guilmon angrily stood up.

"She's not like that. If you would have been a better friend then you would know what she has to deal with everyday."

"Guilmon don't try to make this about me okay. This relationship between you and Aika is going to end, starting now and I will make sure of it"

Guilmon sadly sat down on the floor and looked at the ground broken. Takato let out a sigh as he leaned his head back and sadly looked towards the red reptile digimon.

"Guilmon, don't you think you've already messed her life up enough?"

Guilmon's eyes shot open wide and looked up at his tamer.

" That's not true. I just wanted her to be happy"

Takato got down on his knees and placed his hand on Guilmon's shoulder

"And now she can be. Oh, Guilmon. She's probably gonna wake up one day and finally find the prince of her dreams"

Tears began to gather in Guilmon's eyes.

"But look at me. Look what I've done for her and look at what she done to me"

"It's time you stop living in a fairy tale, Guilmon. She's a human, and you're a digimon. That's something no amount of data in this world or the digital world will ever change that, you're gonna need to let her go"

"But... I love her"

"If you really love her... you'll let her go. I'll be sure to talk to her"

He said as he stood up as he made his way to the doorway but froze when his name was called, he looked back at Guilmon.

"Takato.....what if your wrong and me and Aika were actually meant to be"

"I highly doubt it"

"What if...."

"Enough!"

He yelled angrily.

"There is no "if" Guilmon. You have to understand, what ever you think that happened between you and Aika is a lie, its fake. I'm sorry that I have to tell you this but its the hard truth whether you accept or not"

Guilmon sadly looked towards the ground again.

"No matter what you say I'm not going to stop loving Aika"

Takato let out a sigh as he walled out of the shed and out of the park.

'Great, now what do I do? Maybe I can confront Aika and end this relationship, its not right, its wrong in all sorts of level'

He thought. He then made his way towards Aika's neighborhood.

'Its best to do this now'

He thought. He then made it towards the door step, he was about to knock but saw the door slightly opened. He then pushed the door as he entered the living room. He saw someone on the couch, he slowly made his way to see and gasp in shock as he saw Aika's mom passed out on the couch scattered with beer bottles. Takato shook his head as he decided to check upstairs, he thought it would be Aika's room but was surprise to see her brother in the room smoking a pot laying down on the bed as the smoke filled up the room. He quickly closed the door and made his way to another door and found the parents bedroom. He finally went to the last room and found Aika's room. He opened the door.

"Aika I need to talk to you"

A/N Rate and Comment