Pity Party

Enjoy!

A month has passed and Guilmon and Aika decided to start a relationship. Takato would call but Guilmon haven't told him the news just yet because he thought it would be best to tell him when he arrives. Aika was currently downstairs fixing up her invitations to send out, Guilmon would help her to seal up the envelopes. They were getting ready for Aika's 18th birthday.

"Okay last one and then we can send them out when the mail man comes"

Guilmon looked at the stack of envelopes.

"You have a lot of friends"

"Hahaha I guess you can say that"

She said as she wrote in cursive on the letter. She then placed the card in the envelope and hand it to Guilmon for he can lick it. He then closed it up and placed it with the others. Aika stood up from her chair and walked to the kitchen with Guilmon following behind her. She got a book from the counter with a picture of a cake.

"Now we have everything set balloons, streamers, party games, drinks, food and the invitations and now the cake"

She said as she opened it up to look through all sorts of cake big or small.

"Hmmm which one should I choose?"

Guilmon looked at the picture and happily pointed to one.

"How about this one?"

He asked. Aika smiled and nodded.

"Excellent choice"

*3 days later*

Everything was now set, it was the day of the party and Aika was wearing a light pink dress that reached her mid thigh. Guilmon was just wearing a simple bow tie making him look adorable. The only thing left is the guest.

"What time will everyone arrive?"

"Let's see I put 3 o'clock on the invitation and its 2:35 right now, so we have a couple of minutes to spare before everyone comes"

"Okay"

Guilmon said with a smile as he sat on the couch and Aika sat down beside him.

*4hours Later*

Its been 4hours and no one has arrived for the party and the message was clear to Aika and with that she was sadly looking down in her hands sitting in the same spot next to Guilmon.

"I....I don't understand. Why is no one here"

Guilmon sadly rubbed Aika's back.

"What would you like for me to do for I can make you feel better"

Aika shook her head.

"Maybe its just a cruel joke on me. Whatever"

She said softly as she stood up and went up the stairs to her room. Guilmon was about to follow but instead went to the kitchen to grab some things before he went to follow Aika. Once he was done, he found Aika in her nightgown dress sitting on her bed. Guilmon sat on the edge of the bed.

"Aika look on the bright side"

"And what would that be?"

"Well that means more cake for us"

Aika giggled softly with tears trailing down her cheeks. Guilmon wiped away her tears.

"Don't cry"

"Why not? Its my party right and I cry if I want to"

"But I don't want to see you cry"

Guilmon said sadly as tears threaten to fall. Aika looked up at him but sadly looked away.

"Maybe if I knew my friends well then maybe they would have come, right?"

"I'm still your friend"

Aika smiled slightly and looked up at him once again. Guilmon leaned closer and kissed her on the cheek.

"Here"

He said as he removed his other hand from his back to reveal a small cupcake with a pink frosting chocolate bread with a single candle. Guilmon blew a small flame causing the candle to light up.

"Make a wish"

Aika smiled and thought for a moment before blowing it out making her wish.

"Better"

He said. Aika smiled and leaned closer to kiss him on the lips.

"What would I do without you?"

She said softly. At those words Guilmon froze.

"Ugh I really don't want to know about that"

He said as he remembered the cuts on her arms. Aika smiled.

"I just want this day to be over"

"Oh I have an idea"

"What is it?"

"Let's go for a walk in the park"

Aika smiled.

"That sounds like a good idea but I would rather be in bed and cuddle with you"

Guilmon blushed with smile.

"Anything you want Aika"

He then sat beside Aika and wrapped his arms around her waist as he birries his face into the croak of her neck giving it a small nip and lick causing Aika to hmmm in satisfaction at the treatment. After a moment Guilmon pulled away from her neck and saw he left a red mark on her neck. Aika opened her eyes when she felt him move away.

"What's wrong?"

She asked as she turn and notice the nervous look.

"I think I might have left you a mark"

Aika immediately jumped off the bed and ran to her mirror and turn her head slightly and indeed notice red mark as a hickey. Aika smiled as she turn to look back at Guilmon who remained on the bed.

"Its okay I like it but I will need to cover it up later or tomorrow"

"Why?"

"Well..."

She said trying to think of something but shook her head with a smile.

"You're right, there's no point"

She said as she got back into bed and wrapped her arms around Guilmon's neck.

"Now its my turn"

She said as she buried her face to the croak of her neck and began to nip and suck on the side of his neck.

A/N Rate and Comment