Small Crush

Enjoy!

The next day Aika and Guilmon decided to spend the whole day in the room just talking, luckily Aika had a small refrigerator in her room so Guilmon could help himself when he's hungry and the maid would bring them food as well. They were sitting together on the floor with their backs against the bed. Guilmon was telling Aika the adventures he and Takato and their friends had went through in the digital world to help save Calumon and saving Jeri from the D-reaper.

"No way"

"Yeah didn't you seen it on the news?"

"No but I was hearing a lot of talk about a red blob trying to destroy the city. I was in Paris at the time."

"Oh and what were you doing over there?"

Aika just shrugged.

"Family business"

"Oh"

Aika smiled and placed her hand over his claw hand causing him to lightly blush at the contact.

"So tell me what happened after you rescued Jeri"

Guilmon cleared up his throat and tried to get his mind back on track.

"Let me see um oh yeah. After rescueing Jeri, everything went back to normal but their was still destruction from where the D-reaper used to be. The only problem was because of Henry's dad miscalculation it caused us digimon to digivolve into a smaller form and then we had to go back. I would never forget Takato's face when he promised me that we would play again. Until one day Takato showed up with his friends in the digital world and we were able to come back to the human world"

"Wow"

Aika said with a smile.

"You guys really went through a lot"

Guilmon chuckled and scratched the back of his head with his other available hand.

"Yeah"

Aika smiled and quickly thought of something.

"Hey want to take a picture?"

"Okay"

Aika then stood up releasing Guilmon's hand and went to retrieve her digital camera and then went to sit back down beside Guilmon. She then held it up in front of them.

"Say cheese"

She said and Guilmon leaned his face closer to Aika and smiled facing the camera. The flash and click captured the scene.

"Another one"

Guilmon said happily. Aika laughed and nodded.

"Okay this time let's make a silly face"

"Yeah"

He said as he made a silly face along with Aika and the flash and click continued as they continued to take different pictures of different pose. Until one picture, Guilmon pressed his lips against Aika's cheek causing her to blush as the picture was taken. The next picture, Aika decided to do the same thing and kissed Guilmon on the cheek causing him to blush. Guilmon smiled and decided to kiss her again on the cheek but at the same time Aika was thinking the exact same thing. As their eyes closed they leaned closer and came in contact with each others lips. The picture was then taken and Aika pulled back with a bright red blush on her face as she lightly touch her lips.

"G-Guilmon, did we just....."

She said trailing off. Guilmon was also blushing and lookiled towards the ground before looking at Aika with a nervous look.

"Aika, I..... Uh I like you"

Aika smiled after a moment of thinking that the kiss was just a slip and let it go. She smiled as she got up and walked back to place the camera back.

"I like you too Guilmon"

Guilmon shook his head.

"No, I like you more than a friend"

At those words Aika frozed and turn back to look at Guilmon who was standing. Aika blushed not knowing on what to say. Guilmon walked closer to Aika, he grabbed her hand in his as he gently pulled leaned up and captured her lips once again with his. Aika broke out of her thoughts when she felt the lips once again on hers.

'Is this wrong? I never felt this way before with anyone. Could it be love? Could Guilmon really be the one of my dream? Oooohhhh what am I talking about I can't deny that I actually have feelings for Guilmon'

She thought and without a second thought she closed her eyes and leaned more closer, wrapping her arms around his neck as they continued to kiss. They finally pulled away panting a bit with a blush on their faces.

"I like you too Guilmon, more than a friend"

Guilmon happily smiled and was about to lean uo and kiss her once more but the door knocked and Aika pulled away for to give each other some distance.

"C-Come in"

The door then opened the reveal the maid carrying trays of food.

"Its lunch time Aika"

"Okay thank you"

The maid settled the tray on the bed before leaving and closing the door. Guilmon and Aika looked to each other.

"So what does this make us?"

Aika blushed with a smile.

"I guess girlfriend and boyfriend"

Guilmon smiled and grabbed Aika's hand.

"Let's go eat"

He said.

"Yeah"

After eating their lunch, they decided to lay down on the bed and cuddle looking at each other. Aika smiled as she caress his face smoothly before leaning over and pressed her lips against his. Aika felt his tongue begging her to open up and she gently opened her mouth allowing him in. Aika surprisingly moan as she felt his rough tongue caress the inside of her mouth having a tongue battle, but all too soon Aika pulled away panting with smile.

"That was good"

She said as she placed her hand on Guilmon's chest. Guilmon smirk as he leaned up to claim her lips once more.

A/N Rate and Comment