Author's Note

Okay before we go to the story.

I just want to say that to those who are fans of Amourshipping, well, I'm not gonna include that in this story(Sorry!)

Don't worry I have an explanation here :

-Its because I'm also a big fan of Aureliashipping.

-I kinda liked Lillie to be paired with Ash because...Aureliashipping, deal with it.

-I love Aureliashipping, just like what Aureliashippers do.

So that's just two reasons I have here, so to Amourshipping fans, please don't throw a car or maybe a bus on me. I just kinda feel like making an Aureliashipping book.

And by the way, I don't know when I can update because of...

Mew : Why don't you say something?

Ugh fine! It's because of school okay? I. Hate. School. Wish I can ditch, EVERYDAY, so that I can update 2 times daily. So yeah, school is coming so yay, sarcasm it is.

I'll try updating this book and my other one, 'The Boy and His Legends'. And I'll say this. I. Am. Not. Abandoning. That. Book! I'm not abandoning that book because there are still many ideas I can search for that story, I may have a writer's block right now, but I will make a way!

And a thank-you shoutout to MinunAmour for the awesome cover! I really really appreciate this Minun😭

And I think I mentioned that I want to make a book about betrayals of Ash?
Well I think this will be the one, but with a twist(I think?) so yeah.

Victini : Why not ditch school? I'll teach you!

N-No thanks Victini, but to be honest, the more I hate school, the more I miss it XD

So yeah, that's it for now aaaaand...

Mew : Wait wait wait! Expect some wrong grammars and misspelled words from this stupid author because he's just a retarded 13 year old okay?

M-M-MEW!!! Okay I kinda deserve it, expect some misspelled words from me because my autocorrect isn't really cooperating with me okay? Okay?

So I think, hopefully that's all for now aaaaand...

~Lets get into the story~

~Peace Out!~