Chapter 18 - A Dragon Performance

Okay, I just got away from slight writer's block, anyways, here's a chapter for you~

_________________________________

Ash's POV

It is now time for my battle, the Iris girl was now at the other side of the battlefield, holding a pokeball on her hand, she really is excited about this. I stood there, smirking under my mask, but just a gentle smirk. Because she isn't part of those guys.

Referee : This is a battle between Satoshi and Iris, trainers, ready your Pokemons!

Iris : Hey Satoshi! Let's have a good match! And by the way, are you going to use that Pikachu on your shoulder?

Wow, Iris is really confident about this, if she only knew...I moved my head sideways, indicating that I'm not going to use Pikachu, then she tossed the Pokeball on her hand, revealing a strong-looking Dragonite, incredibly perfect! I smirked and then tossed a pokeball, revealing a Dragonite also, but shiny. The crowd once again fell in silence.

Iris : W-Wow...it's so cool.

Iris, on the other hand, her eyes sparkled at the amazement, I declare Iris was now awestruck at Dragonite. Dragonite roared loud and then pumped it's fist, signalling that it's ready.

At the Champions' place...

Diantha : Uhmm...

Cynthia : Lance...

Steven : You might want to see this.

Lance : What's wro--- WHAT IS THAT?!

Alder : A Shiny Dragonite, of course.(Dunno the color, hehe.)

Cynthia : First was Shiny Gardevoir, now, this, a Shiny Dragonite.

Lance : H-How did he find it?!

Diantha : Who knows~

Cynthia : This trainer is really mysterious, no, Alola is really mysterious.

Steven : Someday, I might even go there to find out for myself.

Alder : Notice the Alolan Trainers? They moved in to the next round with ease, the others might not did what the two trainers did, the eye communication, but they really can handle their opponents very well.

Lance : But still, I can't believe he got a Shiny Dragonite, even Dratinis are rare in this region.

Cynthia : I can't still move on at that Florges this Trainer Lillie owned, Eternal Flower Florges are really rare, even here in Kalos, I can't believe I'm seeing one.

Steven : Not to mention, that Florges from before was really fast, even if the two had different style of this eye communication thing, they really handle their Pokemon very well.

Lance : Hey Diantha, what's your style in eye communication?

Diantha : Mine is just nods, I'm really surprised that these two trainers communicate with their pokemons through closed eyes and some smiles, I admit, these two trainers are not to be underestimated, I'm not even surprised if one of them can defeat one of us.

Lance : I will not be surprised if one of them can defeat me with just one to two Pokemons, and they might even use their eye communications. Hey Alder! You're question was now answered once again.

Alder : You're right, I admit, this Alola Region should not be underestimated, who knows, maybe there are still far more secrets going to be revealed by them.

Cynthia : You're right.

Steven : Anyways, let's watch this battle, I wonder how will Iris do this.