Chapter 10 - A Rainbow Encounter

Lillie's POV

Ash tossed a pokeball, revealing the Legendary Pokemon I want to meet from before. When I was just a kid, I really want to meet this Pokemon. The Legendary Pokemon cried loudly, but I think it's not enough for it to reach the school. I hope it didn't caused us any trouble.

Me : Ash, is that...

Ash : Yes Lillie, meet the mighty Lugia.

I stared at the majestic Legendary Pokemon with awe, this is truly unbelievable! Ash has a Lugia! And he didn't even say it to me?!

Me : Hey! Why didn't you tell me?!

Ash : Because it's still not the time.

I gave him a look of disbelief, what does be mean by time?

Me : What do you mean by 'it's still not time'?

Ash : Did you encountered a trainer having Legendary Pokemons in his team?

True, I didn't encounter someone with Legendary Pokemon with him or her, Ash is the first one I met with Legendary Pokemon... well, I just knew so...

Me : No I didn't.

Ash : Exactly, that's why I don't want to show Lugia around, I think you understood.

I nodded in understanding, he really has a point there, he can't just show Lugia around like that, people are ignorant with Legendaries, Ash is really smart about this.

Me : I understand.

Ash : It's still not the right time, but I trust you, because I can't hide this with myself forever you know?

Ash gave me his toothly grin, making me blush a little, Ash noticed this, and chuckled, then I playfully punched him on his shoulder, making him playfully cry in pain.

Ash : Ow! What was that for!

Me : For hiding secret.

Then I smashed my lips on his, making him stood back, I think he was surprised at that, but he regained his balance and then kissed back, we lasted for just a couple of seconds, because humans needs air for breathing, humans need air to enter the nose, then go to nasal passage, then---

We broke the kiss, both of us are furiously blusing, but I can feel that mine was a bit hotter than him. Then he stroked my hair and hugged me, I accepted the hug and hugged back. We're embracing ourselves for a another couple of seconds, but the moment was cut off by a light cry from the Legendary Pokemon, and then we immediately broke the hug.

Ash : Sooo, let's go?

Me : What do you mean let's go?

Ash : I told you, Lugia will be our ride.

I gasped in surprise, I almost forgot! Not only I can see a Legendary Pokemon, I can also touch it! And more importantly, I can ride it! I really really can't wait! I jumped in excitement, Ash mounted on Lugia first, then offered his hand for me.

Me : Come on.

I excitedly accepted his hand and then let him grab me, then I successfully mounted on Lugia, it feels really weird at first, but it's kinda exciting, this is not an ordinary Flying-Type Pokemon, this is a Legendary Flying-Type Pokemon. I cannot forget this moment, especially that I'm with Ash. I hugged his waist, preventing for me to fall off, then moments later, Ash asked Lugia to take off, Lugia nodded and then spread it's wings, then took off.

The view from here is really amazing, I can really see the whole Melemele Island, then we soar up higher, now I can see the whole Alola Region, it's beautiful, it's really beautiful up here. If possible, I think can do this always, with Ash by my side. I will cherish this very moment with Ash, I can't let every bits of this moment go to waste. I patted Lugia, thanking him for the ride, Lugia cried, saying that he's grateful that he made me, no, us, happy, Ash also smiled at me, it's a genuine smile, the smile who caused me to fell in love with him. I don't know why I fell in love with a dense boy in the first place, but I didn't regret it, in fact, I love it, I loved that I fell in love with a dense boy, Ash Ketchum.