Chapter 9 - Meet Him

Ash's POV

Tournament Day...(Kind of rushed right?, Sorry.)

All of us are now getting ready for the flight to Kalos, I still remembered what Lillie said to me.

~Flashback~

I sat on a log just at the beach side, thinking about what will happen tomorrow, I almost forgot that tomorrow will be the day the tournament will be held. I'm not sure if I'm really strong enough to participate in such tournament, because, students in Kalos are also there, and of course, maybe my so so called 'friends', but not really friends, will be there.

Lillie noticed me and walked towards me, I think she's still not asleep, maybe she's thinking about tomorrow too.

Me : Hey Lillie, why are you up?

Lillie : Can't sleep... You?

Me : Same, sit here.

I offered Lillie a seat, she sat down and sighed, gazing at the beautiful night sky, with those stars twinkling brightly.

Lillie : So Ash, what will you do tomorrow?

Me : I will do what I will do, win the tournament.

Lillie : That's good, if we can't handle our opponents, I--- no, we will wish you good luck.

Me : Lillie, it doesn't matter if we will win or lose, what's important is we enjoyed battling there, we showed them what we can do.

Lillie : Thanks Ash.

Then suddenly, I felt a lip on my cheek, then I see Lillie on it, and with those red tints on her cheeks, what's it called again? Blush? Wait, the other one...

Me : What's the peck on the cheek called again?

Lillie jaw-dropped at my question, of course I forgot. Then I unconsciously received a playful punch from her, causing for me to laugh nervously.

Lillie : How could you forget?!

Me : It isn't my fault!

I continued laughing, while Lillie on the other hand, pouting like a wee baby, but I kinda admit, she's really cute, wait what?!

Lillie : That's. Called. A. Kiss! Remember that! Geez.

Me : Okay okay, I remembered, sorry, now give me a hug.

Then I was once more punched playfully at the shoulder, still laughing lightly, then rested her head on my shoulder, I immediately gained her access to my shoulder, and stroking her smooth hair.

Lillie : I love you Ash.

Me : Wait, what's love again?

Lillie stood up and gave me deadly glare, causing me to face-pale and sweat-drop.

Me : Okay okay, I was just kidding, sit back here.

Lillie sighed and then sat back on the log, and rested her head on me. Then once again, I stroke her smooth, like silk, hair.

Me : I forgot my reply, I love you too.

Lillie gave me a cheeky smile, then pecked me on the cheek once more.

Lillie : You know Ash, you mentioned that you have enemies at your previous school, what are you gonna do?

Now that she said it, what do I do? What will I do if I confronted them? I don't want for them to recognize me...well, not yet, maybe at around the semi-finals or something. And by the way, they still don't know that I have Legendaries, so I'm kinda worried about it too. What if they found out? I don't see any people having Legendaries in their team, so, I'm kinda nervous too.