Chapter 1 - The Plan

I think this isn't a very good start, but here goes...

________________________

Ash's POV

??? : Gyarados, Hyper Beam!

The Gyarados opened it's mouth wide and hurled up a ball of light, then Gyarados released the Hyper Beam towards my weakened Pikachu, my eyes widened with terror and screamed desperately.

Me : PIKACHU!

The Hyper Beam hit Pikachu badly, many scratch marks on it's body, I quickly ran to Pikachu, tucking him in my arms. Then a boy, with spiky orange hair, a girl with Blondie hair, and a girl with orange short hair, the one who owns the Gyarados, walked towards me.

??? : What can you do Ashy-boy?

You can call him by the name of Gary, Professor Oak's grandson, the most sore bullies of all of them, unfortunately, his ego is way too much for me to handle, his hobby of bullying me is the worst, but what can I do? I am weak, I can't do anything about this. I'm stupid, I'm miserable, anything!

??? : So loser? Wanna keep up?

That will be Misty, that orange-headed, easily-angered, hard-headed girl keeps getting in my nerves, I can't keep up with her because of her strong Gyarados, she really messed with me, and I can't stand it! Like everywhere I go, they are always there. She even announced to the students how weak I was.

??? : You and Pikachu are weak.

That's... that's Serena, yes, I have a crush on her since we were little, but that was died down because you know, I was weak, I can't even defeat one of them.
She might noticed me having a liking to her, but she...she just dispatched that. It's so frustrating, why do I have to be the weak one? Why can't I win? What is wrong with me? Just...why?

Gary : Okay I think that's enough for today, he's totally beat up.

Misty : Yep, so what are we gonna do today Serena?

Serena : Hangout? I don't know?

Gary : Sounds fun, let's call the others, see you later Ashy-boy!

Once that talked was settled, they all left me, defeated, with Pikachu on my arms, weakened after that battle before, I hurriedly ran to the Pokemon Center and begged Nurse Joy to heal Pikachu, she accepted it quickly and called her assistant, Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff hurriedly  ran to Nurse Joy's aid with a Pokemon tray.(Or whatever that thing is called.)She carefully put Pikachu on it and said to me that I'll wait for the time being.

It'll take too long before Pikachu can be healed so I walked outside to think.

Me : What if...What if...I'll go away from them? What if I'll never come back here?

I murmured to myself and then went back to the Pokemon Center, only to see a healed and healthy Pikachu.

Pikachu : Pikapi!

Pikachu jumped on my shoulder and nuzzled it's cheeks to mine. I felt happy for Pikachu but at the same time, regret. Yes, I regret that I became his trainer. Pikachu didn't deserve this, Pikachu didn't deserve to be beaten everyday, he...he didn't deserve any of this.

Me : I...I'm sorry Pikachu, you don't deserve this.

Pikachu : Pi?

Me : Yes Pikachu, I think---

Pikachu : Pika! Pika pika chu, pika! Pika chu pi!

Me : P-Pikachu...Yeah your right, I can't lose hope! I'll keep training harder and harder! But Pikachu, I have an idea.