Chapter 11 - Keep It Down!

Ash's POV

I still can't believe that Ho-oh showed itself to us and get captured by me, whoever this Alpha Pokemon is, I'm really thankful for her, but I don't think I deserve more Legendaries, these 4 are enough for me, in fact, I don't deserve their power.

Anyway, we are now at Lumiose City, we landed near at the arena, were being careful not being caught by someone else. Because you know, Lugia.

We unmounted Lugia, and returned it back to it's pokeball. I sighed in relief at our arrival, and no one caught us.

Lillie : That was a nice ride Ash, thank you.

Me : Anytime Lillie.

I gave her a sweet smile, she giggled and then gave me a peck on the cheeks, what was that called again? Oh yeah, kiss. I grabbed her hand and then ran to the to the entrance of the battle arena. We arrived there only to see 5 familiar faces.

Ash : Hey guys!

I yelled at them and waved, they noticed us and excitedly ran to us, they kept barging us questions like...

Sophocles : How did you get here?

Kiawe : Are you using a Pokemon?

Lana : Since when did you catch up?

We sweat-dropped at those questions, but there's one who has the most...uhh...how do we say this? Weird question?

Mallow : What did you do to Lillie?!

She yelled on top of her lungs, gaining attention from the other people passing by. Then she calmed down, thanks to Lillie's strictness.

Lillie : Geez Mallow, calm down will you?

Mallow : So, how was your 'date'?

Lillie : M-Mallow! Stop that!

Mallow : What? I'm right, am I right?

I can clearly hear what they are talking about, I mentally chuckled at them, Mallow is really talkative sometimes, and also a great teaser. Mallow talks non-stop at Lillie, making Lillie gain tick marks at her forehead. She playfully smack Mallow, making Mallow pout in irritation.

The others reached me and asked their questions one more time, but this time, I answered it, but I only said that I rode my Dragonite with Lillie, and to my relief, they seems buying it. I also told them that I have been careful not to let them see Dragonite, because you know, it's a shiny one, not the ordinary orange one.

Professor Kukui : Now that you guys are here, let's register at the registration booth.

We nodded and then went to the registration booth, while walking, Lillie asked me if I have a fake name for the tournament, that make me think for a minute, but finally decided my fake name.

Me : I'll name myself as 'Satoshi'

Lillie : Satoshi?

Me : Yes, don't ask me why, I don't know either, blame my brain for thinking about that fake name.

Lillie : O-Okay?

Lillie sweat-dropped at this and mentally facepalmed, then we realized that were behind them, and caught up with them, then registered ourselves with the help of Nurse Joy, I'm surprised that Nurse Joy is the one who will register trainers from all over the region.

Nurse Joy asked me for my name, and I answered my fake name, everyone looked at me, but I gave them a reassuring smile, then went on with it.
All of us are now done with registration, Nurse Joy handed us keys for our rooms, we have two rooms, so one room for the girls, and one room for the boys. Then we went to our rooms, the boys' room has two double-deck beds, while the other room has three single beds.