Chapter 8

Chapter 8

[12th April 2018] - [8:56AM]

The next morning, Rodnie was awoken to the sound of groans and grumbles either from the soldiers who wanted a lay in and didn't get one of from some caught corpses. They quietened down as they got further from his room.

He climbed out of bed and rummaged through his bag, searching for cleaner clothes. Once he had some he took his towel and headed downstairs to the showers.

Inside already were two guards. They were talking as Rodnie came in.

"Wasn't it just. It was great to get rid of that urge for a while; do you think they'll be another round tonight?" The guard talking had dirty blonde hair, and was called by his colleges as Fredrick. The man was talking to was bold, and had a few nail scratches down his cheek.

"I dunno man, maybe! Lets hope the boss will let us have the other one?" He laughed.

Rodnie placed his clothes into a locker, not paying much attention to the guards.

"Nah. I don't like the idea of that, what if..." They froze as they heard Rodnie shut his locker. "Hey man! Rodnie, right?" The dirty blonde asked.

Rodnie looked up at the two men's faces as Fredrick called out his name, "Yeah, I'm Rodnie."

Fredrick turned off his shower and pulled a towel from the rack near his cubicle, "Who is that gorgeous brunette you came with? Are you hooking up together?"

Rodnie began to chuckle, "No mate, we aren't. You are welcome to her if you don't mind having your arm broken as you try. If you want her name, ask her yourself." He laughed slightly as he pulled his gray shirt off and placed it into the locker.

"Damn, is she that kind of girl?!" Fredrick lifted his left arm up and used it to balance himself onto the locker Rodnie was using; the bold man stepped out his own shower cubicle.

"Looks like you won't get her to jump the bed." The bold man chuckled with Rodnie.

Fredrick glared at him, "Shut up, Bill." Rodnie pulled his towel out the locker and placed it on the rack near a cubicle. "I'll try my luck, I have looks and charm" Fred moved himself away with Bold Bill. They both headed to their own lockers and got dressed in to their clean army gear.

***

[12th April 2018] - [0:23AM]

The room was small, brown walls with a bookshelf to right of the door and a large double bed to the left. There was a tall wardrobe, open laying out a mass of messy clothes. From the smell of the room, there were a few dirty clothes thrown into the pile.

Two men pushed the young red headed Jessica into the room, they threw her down face first onto the Generals bed, it was a satin silk blue cover with cheap feather pillows - these were obviously stolen from some other people who could of passed through or from the houses around the area, although the covers were probably from else were since they were pure with a few dried spots of blood.

"HM!" Jessica groaned as she hit her knees onto the edge of the bed.

"Shut it you stupid slut!" One of the men ordered. Jessica rolled over and took a good look at them. The one who hadn't yet spoken looked familiar; he wasn't down in the basement last night when the group were... With Emma, but he was around when they first got here. He had jet black hair, and a small silver piercing in his nose, he also had stunning emerald eyes, hard not to notice.

The other one was scruffy looking, he had short messy brown hair with a few blonde strands, and his face had a light tanned skin and few cuts. Both men were wearing the traditional army get-up uniform - This was the man who was closer to being in charge than the black haired one.