By The Water *Oralie*

I was walking down to the water when I spotted Kenric, a boy who usually wore a huge smile on his face, was sitting on the soft white sand fiddling with a twig. But something was weird. I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I realized he was frowning. I don't think he noticed me because he let a tear slip down his face. I was surprised, I had never seen him crying. I didn't know Kenric really well, but I knew he was a tough boy. I doubted he ever cried. Not that I liked him or anything. He was nice and seemed to be on every ones nice side. But I did know that almost every girl in school had a crush on him or  Emrey. With Emrey's black hair and his copper like skin and his sapphire eyes..... I'm getting of track. Something was wrong with Kenric.

I slowly walked over to Kenric and sat about a foot away from him by the water. I whispered, "Are you ok.....?". He looked over and said, "Oh! Ummm-sorry! I didn't see you there.... And I'm ok. Thanks for asking." Kenric said in a rush wiping a tear of of his cheek. I looked away and said, "Ok."

We stared at each other for a minute. Kenric was the first to recover. "Fine. I'm not really that OK. I'm having a pretty bad day." I placed a awkward hand on his shoulder. "Well it can't be that bad could it?" I asked trying to be comforting. He slowly brought his head up and looked at me gently. "Thanks for trying to help me feel better. But I think you would understand more if I told you." Kenric said slowly. I was getting a tiny bit uncomfortable.

 I shuffled a little bit and slowly said, "Go on, I don't have to be anywhere for a while." Which was a lie, I was supposed to go to Keslers house for a science project but I was pretty sure Kesler would understand. Kenric said so quietly that I almost couldn't hear him, "My parents said that they are ashamed of me for rigging the schools splotching balls! The outside of the them is so thin that when you picked it up it broke and smelled like gullen farts. I was framed! I didn't do it. And guess who came early to school grounds. Me. I loved it in the morning it was breath taking. Sir Astin was getting the slpochers for us. They all broke on him. And thats why we had The Universe cancled today....". I was so surprised that he was able to talk to me so openly. I said slowly, "It's all right. I believe you." Kenric wiped another tear away and said, "Thank you." 

Ok so when I put either *Oralie* or *Kenric* at the end of each title of the chapter means its being told in their point of view. And I will put more chapters when I can and I'm sorry if it takes a long time ( which it probably wont ). Please give me ideas for this story and thank you for reading it. Thanks!