Camping! Part 1. *Oralie*

Ah, summer break just started a week ago, and everyone is getting pumped up for summer! Me and Kenric haven't done much since our last date, it being our first time going out and such. I mean, we have hung out since then, just nothing "serious" I guess. But, I came up with a brilliant idea for us to hang out so there wouldn't be a chance for things to get really akward, and so we all can have fun! And by all, I mean most of mine and his friends. A perfect way to start of the summer. A camping trip.

I called Edaline, Kesler, Juline, Grady,  Alden, Cassius, Emery, Quinlin, Liora, and of course Kenric. I asked them all about my idea, and discussed it. I don't know Liora as well as Kenric and Edaline, but we met during the conjurer test, and have started hanging out, and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get to know her better and have fun. Everyone said yes, and of course Cassius was as full of him self as usual talking all like "Well if you insist, I guess I don't mind camping out in a shabby tent in the outdoors. Just make sure to bring some sort of bug repellent, and if the bugs are bad I will leave." But, the more people the merrier right? I am really excited for this camping trip, I mean I have never done anything like this. Our parents all gave us the "Be careful!" and the "Don't do anything you know your not supposed to!" and told us that we should all sleep at least a little.

We agreed that there will be two tents, one for the girls and one for the boys. I will be bringing the girls tent, and Grady will bring the boys tent. We decided that we are going to camp from friday-monday so we had two full days to do what ever we wanted. Kenric suggested we do a Aurenflare, so he is going to bring the supplies for the fire. Juline will bring Ripplenuts, Mooncakes, and Fluffcreams. Alden is bringing Brattails, Blitzenberry Muffins, and Porcaroot Pie. Oh and Liora is bringing a assortment of candy. Looks like we are going to be eating sweets all weekend except for the stuff Alden is bringing. *I chuckle*. The rest are going to bring  supplies for games. It's only Wensday right now so we all have time to prepare for our camping trip. We will meet at Moonglade Friday, 12:00 pm. 

Eventually, Friday morning came around, and I called everyone to make sure they could still come and that they had everything. Everything so far is A-O-Kay! I gathered all my stuff up, clothes, tent, makuep, hairstyling stuff, and went to go eat breakfast. 

Yay!! The long awaited new chapter, for those who wanted more of this Fanfic! I'm sorry for the horridly long wait. I am planning on trying to be more active, and might even post another chapter tonight! If I end up not posting again for a while, just leave a comment and I will see it in my email and will be reminded, Oh I forgot I was writing this! And thank you those who have given me support and nice little comments, they make my day and give me motavation to keep writing. If you want, you can comment some ideas for the camping trip, I would love to hear your opinions and ideas. Again, thanks for the support! Also, I haven't read the whole series in a while, so if some things are inaccurate, I'm sorry!