The date *Kenric*

Ahh..... I'm now at home, lying in my bed thinking about what just happened. My mind is on repeat of when I asked Oralie to be my girlfriend. I wonder what she is up to now. I should get ready for our date....

I slowly glitter into the scene by the place where we found Greyfell. I chuckle, seeing that some of the pebbles were still there. I grab the snacks I brought with me and set them on the table rock. I had previously brought some nicer chairs because I didn't think my dingy old stumps were as nice as they were before. I want this to be a amazing time for me and Oralie. I grab the chairs and place them opposite from each other, then I organize the snacks. All there is left to do is to wait for Oralie.

I was twiddling my thumbs bored. I got up and suddenly something crashed into me, I scream, higher pitched then I would have liked to admit. The something wraps her arms around me and says, "Oh Kenric you sound like a banshee on helium!". We both laugh and I turn to face her. I see that part of her hair is pulled back into a nice braid, and some curls frame her face. She was wearing soft pink blush, glittery pink eyeshadow, and some pink gloss on her lips... She is stunning. "Your so beautiful...." I say mumbley, not realizing I said it out loud. "Huh? Well, you look equally as good if I say so myself.". I blush. "Here, I have some butterblasts and of course, malllowmelt." I say as I lead her over the the table, pulling out a chair and motioning for her to sit. When she sits, I walk over to my chair and sit down also. "Oooh, I see you have some lushberry juice also! You didn't have to do all of this for me. I mean, this is our first date... My first date ever actually." Oralie said. She took one of the bottle and started sipping on it. I smiled and said, "Anything for you Oralie. And.... This is my first date too. I am glad that my first is with you." I blush at the end. We start laughing and eating and accidentally spit out food onto the ground when one of us makes a really funny joke. It was nice.

"Ah, well it is getting dark sadly. I should head home." Oralie said getting up. "I had a wonderful time, I hope to do this again in the future... My beloved Kenric." She said with a wink. I got up to and walked to her, then hugged her blushing. Hey, I've never had a girlfriend before go easy on me. "Alright. Well, I will see you tomorrow at school... I am not excited for the exam in the Universe i'll say that." We both laughed and then she said, "Goodbye Kenric. Oh I am so lucky I don't have to take the exam tomorrow." She smiled at me as she leapt away. I smiled back and then sighed, it was getting dark and I need to clean up. I ate the last few butterblasts and then headed to the house, showered and went to bed.

Hehehehh... So I know what your thinking... "I thought this series wasn't going to have anymore to it!" Well.... I changed my mind. I decided to take the chance and bite the bullet. I really like this and want to finish it I really missed writing it and after reading the new book that came out I really really wanted to then. So I am. I hope you guys will stay with me on the future adventures, the gushiness, and the stupidity of me. Please, leave your thoughts in the comments, leave constructive criticism and ideas for the story. I will read every word you guys give me.