A Myth Comes To Life *Oralie*

"Is that what I think it is?" I whisper, waiting for Mr.Elwin to arrive. "I think so..." Kenric says trailing off. "He is hurt badly. It looks like orges doing..." horrified thoughts run through my head. Those creatures have no mercy for animals. "Isn't this animal-alicorn-supposed to be a myth? I thought they didn't exist..." Kenric said. "Anything is possible." I say firmly. 

We met eyes. Kenric's eyes were so beautiful... Then Kenric said, "Your eyes are very pretty." Then he turned away blushing, his hands in his pocket. I turned away blushing, "Yours are beautiful." 

The Alicorn was staring at us making a sound that sounded like whimpering. It looked at us with its deep brown powerful eyes. It felt like it was drawing me in, daring me to not look away. "The poor thing... Kenric look at him! He is bleeding everywhere. Oh please Mr.Elwin please get here soon. 

Seconds after I said that Mr.Elwin arrived. "This is bad... And... Is that a-Alicorn?!Oralie, Kenric, Quick get the council! Tell them to come here!" It was all a rush. A blur. Maybe it was me just tearing up. I couldn't tell. 

We got to the councillers towers and we knocked rappidly on Brontes door. "Bronte!! Its urgent. Please open up! Bronte opened up the door, looking grumpy. "What do you want?" he said. Then he noticed the blood on our hands and gasped. "What ever happened child?!" We were gasping from running to Bronte's tower. Kenric and I started, "Alicorn--Come. Quick!". We ran to the nearest Leap Master and then Kenric spoke the precious words, MythMoon.

"What do you mean 'Alicorn'?" Bronte said gasping while we ran down the path. "No time for talking-ill explain later!!!" I said. We were following Kenric down the twisted path. I remember this tree. We are almost there. Then we went around the corner and the small clearing opened up. "This way!" Kenric said in a rush, sharply turning right back into the woods behind the rock.

"It can't be real..." Bronte breathed as he stepped behind the rock. "Well it is and he is in a great deal of pain right now." Mr.Elwin said flatly. He was spreading ointments on the cuts and bruises. "I have sedated him so he can't feel the pain. And the wounds are healing. The worst injury is a sprained wing." Mr.Elwin said. I sighed. He wasn't hurt that bad. 

Kenric looked at me and said, "He needs a name." Bronte said, "I think you two are worthy of choosing it. This creature hasn't been seen since my great great great grand parents were born. you brought us hope for Alicorns once more."

Me and Kenric looked at each other and said in unison, "Greyfell." Bronte smiled a small smile and said, "Greyfell it is."

So how did you guys like this chapter? And please post in comments ideas for the story. Im sorry there was no picture this time. I couldn't find one that fit the scene. Thank you for reading! I hope people like my story. Thanks!