Camping! Part 2. *Kenric*

I arrived at the camp site, it is 11:15. No one else but Oralie had arrived yet. "Heya Oralie," I say with a smirk as I walked towards her. "Looks like it's just us at the moment. Where should I put the stuff for the Aurenflare?". She smiles and points to a spot where all the grass had been cleared so it's just bare dirt. "There will do. I'm really excited for this weekend, I hope we all have a good time once the others arrive!" She walks up towards me and pecks me on the cheek. I blush "H-hey" I say chuckling. I hear the leapmaster as some one glitters onto the campsite. Me and Oralie instantly back away from each other. It was Grady. He starts laughing. "Sorry, did I interrupt something?" He says smirking at me. I start blushing again, and then Oralie saves me by saying, "Grady! Looks like you've got the tent! I have the girls tent set up over there. (She points to a spot near the left side of the egde of the meadow). And you and Kenric can set your tent up overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, uhh, there! (She points to the opposite side meadow.) Go along now!". Me and Grady smile and head on over. "Glad you could come Grady,  this is going to be epic." I say slapping him on the back. He laughs and replies, "Yeah, I know right. There's even a nice hot spring not far from here that Oralie says we are going to use over the weekend. Maybe we can pull some pranks...." We both laugh again. "Lets not get too out of hand."  I say grabbing the tent bag. We start to set it up.

About half an hour has passed and me and Grady have finished setting up the tent. We hear what sounds like about 3 people arrive. Me and Grady walk out to see that the girls have arrived, Edaline, Juline, and Liora. "Heya!" I yell, waving at them. They see me and Grady and we start walking towards each other. I don't see Oralie at the moment. "Hey, where's Oralie?" Liora says fiddling with her bags. The other girls nood in agreement, wondering where she is. Grady speaks up, "I don't know. Me and Kenric were setting up the guys tent, over there (He points to the guys tent.), and the girls tent is over there.(He points towards that tent.) She might be in there, you should go check. Did you guys meet up before coming here?" Edaline chuckles, "Yeah, if you haven't noticed girls tend to stick in groups a lot. Especially us since we started hanging out." Juline grabs Edalines and Lioras hands, smiles, and says "Alright let's go find Oralie now! Kenirc, Grady, the boys should be here soon so don't pout." and they run off to the girls tent. Me and Kenric flop onto the grass and chuckle.

At 12:00 pm, the rest of the boys finally arrived. I was chatting with the girls and Grady where all the Aurenflare stuff was set up, and again heard people glitter onto the campground. I turn around to get tackled by Kesler. I can't tell who, but someone yells, "DOG PILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" And then feel a whole bunch of other bodies crash on top of me, laughing. I start laughing, we start yelling, the girls are laughing, and Cassius I could see was off to the side shaking his head muttering, "So childish." Alden gets off the pile. "Come on Cassius, DOG PILEEE!" Alden grabs Cassius and drags him into the tackle pile. Eventually we all are sprawled out on the grass laughing. I get up. "WE AREN'T DONE YET. COME ON ORALIE, EDALINE, JULINE, AND LIORA LETS GOO!" I grab Oralies hand and we all start another tackle match.

Again, we all ended up sprawled on the grass. Everyone was still laughing, even Cassius was smiling. Oralie stands up. "Alright everyone, grab your stuff and set it up in the tents so we don't have to do it later when it's dark." There was a collective "Ohhkkkkkkkkk" As everyone got up and brushed the dirt and grass off.

After everyone got settled in, Oralie called everyone to the main part of the meadow which is basically the common space. She stands on top of one of the logs I brought for the Aurenflare. "Alright guys, so I was thinking a bit on what games we should play, and since it's already 3:00 pm, I decided on a game." She says as she looks at everyone with a bright smile. "Go on." Cassius says with a raised eyebrow. Oralie breaths in smiling even more. "So humans have this game called Volleyball, where you have this net and you toss this ball back and fourth without letting it touch the ground basically. Well, I thought, we should play Volleyball but with Telekinisis! What do you guys think?" Cassius started talking, "I think that's an aw-" But everyone cut him off "Let's do it!"

Turns out Oralie had set up the net and that's what she was doing when we couldn't find her. After she explained the rules, we headed to the volleyball quart. Cassius was serving. The ball floated up, and then WHOOSH it soared over the net. (The teams were split up into boys vs girls) Liora dives and uses telekinisis to shove it back over, and it starts heading towards me. I shout "I got it!!" at the same time Kesler reached, and our forces knocked against each other, causing us to blast backwards. I skid in the sand. I start laughing. "Oh my gosh are you guys ok??" I see Oralie rush to our side. I call from the ground, "I'm ok!!" and I hear Kesler reply too. He's ok. I get up and shake the sand off, and tackle Kesler. Then after that, we contuine the game laughing. 

Hi guys! Sorry I took so long to write this, but here you go! I hope you guys like it. I will try to update it again soon. If it's been more than a week, then I forgot and forgive me for that please ): Its easier to contact me on my instagram, mikitiyos_art