Is That A-- *Kenric*

I was exploring the woods and I found a interesting pile of pebbles- and I haven't seen any rocks for a long time. There was just a random pile of rocks. They came out of no where. I am sure they weren't here yesterday... And they were in shades of gray, pink, black, and white. I didn't understand because this was my backyard... We had lots of woods and ponds here and there-- But not random piles of pebbles! I had no siblings and my parents were never out here. I did play with Kesler and Grady frequently though. But I don't think they would bring pebbles from their own house.

I decided that I was going to call Oralie on my impatar to see if she wanted to hang out-she seemed so nice yesterday night when I told her what happened... She seemed to understand me-kind of. Mabye? Ugh I'ts probably just wishful thinking... I'll call her anyway. 

"Hey," Oralie said as she came down from the leap master. "I brought some Mallow Melt.". "Oh," I said. My cheeks lit up a little. "Thanks. I was thinking we could go out into the woods and have a picnic?" I turned away a second blushing. "Sure. I would love too. And in that case I'm glad I also brought some  Blitzen Berry muffins." I looked at her and smiled. Then I said, "Cool! I made Custard Bursts. There inside with some other food, I'll be right back." I went inside and then into the kitchen and then my Mom said, "Where are you off to so quickly?" as she smiled I got a basket and put food inside. "Just playing with my food--I mean friends!" Mom looked at me sideways and then said, "Well have fun with your foodie friends!". 

"Sooooooo where are we going?" Oralie asked as I was leading her down a path towards a beautiful pond, which happened to have a rock flat as a table. "A surprise." I said mysteriously.

 We walked down some twisted paths and over a bridge that lead over a huge sparkling river that was calmly flowing. "Almost there! just a few minutes..." Then we passed a corner and the path opened up into a small clearing with the pond and the smooth and shiny table-rock. "Woah..." Oralie breathed. "Its beautiful, right?" I said softly. She looked at me and said, "You live here? It's SO beautiful!" then she walked over to the table-rock and ran her hand over it. "Wow..." she said again.

I set the food down and we sat on some expandable pillows  as I set the food out. "Did you hear that?" Oralie whispered."Hear what?" I whispered back, completely still. There was neighing sound, like a horse in pain. I almost couldn't hear it. "That." she whispered quieter. We got up and looked at each other and then I said, "Lets go check it out." whispering. We crept toward the starting of the woods. I noticed there was a large rock. Then the noise came again-behind the rock. "Oralie, behind the rock, I'll go left you go right." I whispered. "Ok." She said. we crept around the rock and Oralie gasped. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

I stand still, frozen looking at this-wait. What was it? A unicorn? No. It had wings. And a horn! what was it? But that doesn't matter right now. "Oralie... are you seeing this too?" I said not bothering to whisper. "Yes." She said faintly. Her face was white. "Quick call Mr.Elwin!" she said. I fumbled through my pants pockets and found my impatar. "Call Mr.Elwin." I said frantically.

Then-Just then I remembered what a unicorn with wings was called. Alicorn

Hey so I left a cliff hanger, You guys don't know what happened to this- what was it? Alicorn. And If you have read KOTLC then you would know who this might be. Feel free to give me ideas for this story an I hope yall like it so far. Thanks!