Part 11: A game?

Y/N P.O.V:

We all ended up moving out of the main seating area because there were more people showing up at the hotel and Tae and Yoongi didn't want to be recognized.

So now we're all sat on the floor in mine and Alice's room having a general conversation, not really getting to know each other further than our online selves which were censored for safety reasons and all that type of stuff.

I wasn't really listening because I was lost in my thoughts about how strange this whole thing is.

"Y/N?" Alice said capturing my attention.

"Yeah?" I said back, slightly confused on why she just said my name.

"You gonna join in or nah?" She asked giving me a large smile.

Shoot, I should've been listening.

"Sure?" I said now worried about what I just agreed too.

"Good, okay who's going first?" She asked now looking around to all of us.

"Wait what are the rules we're using?" Tae asked with a innocent confused look on his face.

"Hmm... How about we go around clockwise and we all get to ask each other a question. So we'll go to one person first and then the rest of us ask a question each. Then we can do that for each person?" Alice said making a simple thing complicated.

"That seems complicated, and what if the person doesn't want to answer the question. Is there a way to not answer?" Tae asked now looking more confused than before.

"Why don't we make it so if you don't want to answer you have to do a dare from the person asking?" She suggested back.

She's getting confused at her own game...

The room went silent as everyone began to think about what they could do.

"Why don't we just play truth or dare with a bottle, then it's simpler?" I said quietly not wanting to sound stupid.

"This is why I heart you." Alice said before hugging me.

"So is that a yes then?" I asked as Yoongi finished his bottle of water, then placing it on the floor in the middle of us.

"Let's do it." Tae said with a boxy smile, followed by a nod off of Yoongi

It look's like we're playing truth or dare.