Part 12: Truth or dare

Y/N P.O.V:

The four of us all sat on the floor in a square shape with the bottle in the middle.

"Who's going first?" Alice asked looking towards me since I gave the idea for the game.

"We could spin the bottle and who ever it lands on gets to start?" I said not confident.

"Good idea, you should spin to choose." Yoongi said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Okidoke let's do this then." I said spinning the bottle.

We all lent forward to watch as the bottle spun.

It gradually slowed down pointing towards Tae.

"Looks like i'm going first." He said before picking the bottle up and spinning it for himself.

"Alice, truth or dare?" He asked nodding towards her to choose.

"Truth."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Nope, but I guess Y/N is like a little sister to me." She said back before giving me a high five.

"My turn to spin it." She said happily with a tune to her voice.

"Min Yoongi." She said with a dramatic pause before continuing "Truth or dare?"

"Truth I guess."

"What was your first impression of me and Y/N when we met before?"

He slightly tilted his head as if to say is that it before saying "You gave off the impression that you were lost."

"More depth." Alice said not looking away from him.

"Well I thought Alice seemed nice and funny with a confident personality... And I thought Y/N was cute, funny and protective but in a good way with the way she protected you when we teased you." He said putting his hand up to quote when saying protected.

"Aweeeee you thought Y/N was cuteee~" Alice cooed.

"She is cute. I can't believe it. My ship is cannon. I support." Tae said with a bright smile.

I can feel all the blood rushing to my face.

I tried not to look up but had to see Yoongi's reaction, I was curious.

So I looked up and noticed him looking off the side of the floor blushing.

Ugh he looks embarrassed.

I should help.

"Thanks Yooooongi~ i'll pay you later for the compliment." I said winking before laughing causing everyone else to laugh too.

He lip mimed thank you before we all calmed down.

"Ahh Yoongi it's your turn to spin." Tae said wiping a tear from his eye.

"Okay." He said simply still slightly red before spinning the bottle.

It slowing... down...

"Y/N!" Alice yelled before almost jumping up.

"Don't go easy on her Yoongs." Tae said with a giant smile.

"Truth or dare?" He asked quietly not looking up.

"... Truth."

"What... is..." You could tell how much he was thinking about it.

"What is your... biggest dream?" He asked looking confused at his own question.

"To discover the meaning of life." I said with a serious face causing everyone to look at me with the same expression.

I couldn't keep it up for long before laughing and saying "It's a joke." causing everyone to sigh in relief before laughing as well.

"What's your dream then?" He asked making eye contact this time.

"I don't have one."

"You don't have a dream?" Tae said looking shocked.

"Nope, I just wanna live in the moment and not aim or hope for anything because when it doesn't happen I won't be left sad and hopeless." I explained innocently.

"But if you have no dream, what are you aiming for?" Tae asked looking sympathetic.

"I'm aiming to live without getting crushed." I said blankly.

"She's always been the same there's no changing her now." Alice said leaning back before giving a kind smile.

"It's your turn to spin sweetie." She said to me causing me to spin the bottle.

"Alice, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you too refer to everyone as oppa until it's your turn again to choose."

"I hate you oppa."

"You should've choose a better name." I said before laughing.

"Wait so you can tease her online but we can't?" Tae asked face dropped.

"Yup." I said happily.

"It's your turn to spin Alice." Yoongi said trying to steer the conversation away from the name.

The bottle turned to Yoongi causing Alice to say "Oppa...It's your turn."

You could see the defeat on her face.

"Dare."

"Still caught off guard from the last truth?" Tae teased causing Yoongi to just stare at him.

"I dare you to hug Y/N for five minutes." Alice said blankly causing us all the look at her instantly.

"Yes." Tae said as he raised his arm to point to Alice before they both high fived.

Okidoke.

Yep, okay.

She said that.

If i'm not bright red i'll be shocked honestly.

"That isn't fair on Y/N." He said in a quiet but clear voice.

"We all said we'd play Oppa." Alice said confidently with a giant smile on her face.

"Y/N?" Yoongi asked.

I looked up to meet his gaze noticing that his face was red too.

"We can't really say no with these two." I said before sighing out loud.

"Well your gonna be there for a while so Y/N you may as well sit in Yoongi's lap." Tae send with his evil smile getting larger.

"It would only make sense Oppa." Alice followed his lead.

Yoongi sighed before moving his arms open.

This is about to happen.

I got up from where I was sat and went to stand in front of him.

"You sure?" I asked again, not caring how red I was.

He nodded which then led me to sit down.

He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist as I sat on his crossed legs.

I felt his breath against my neck before he rested his head on my shoulder.

I really hope he can't feel my heart right now because it's beating out of my chest.

"You look so cute." Tae said as Alice happily clapped.

"It's your turn to spin." I said turning to look at Yoongi not realizing how close our faces were.

"Okay." He said before reaching one of his arms forward to turn it, still holding me tightly in his other arm.

"Truth or dare Tae?" Yoongi asked.

"Truth."

"Why didn't you pick a dare."

"Because I know you and I know you'd get payback."

"I can't say your wrong." Yoongi said before replacing his hand.

This is going to be a long game.