Part 24: Kiss

Y/N P.O.V:

"Do I have permission to give you proof?"

"Yep."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure, but if this is a joke you'd best tell me now Min Yoongi-"

He swiftly but gently pulled me forwards with one hand on my waist and the other still holding my hand.

He looked at my face, analysing it for a second a second before softly nodding at me causing me to nod back.

He's gonna kiss me.

Please says he's gonna kiss me.

He removed his hand which was on mine bringing it up to my lace before gently caressing my cheek and tilting my head slightly.

Smoosh.

Of course smoosh would be my first thought as he kissed me.

Our lips started working in perfect harmony with no worries in the world or doubt that could ruin the moment-

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. YESSSSS." I heard a familiar voice scream.

I spoke to soon.

I pulled away quickly covering my face to hide my embarrassment from being caught off guard by them with the last hint I saw being Yoongi's face slightly pouting.

"Act like we knew they were watching." Yoongi whispered as he pulled me into his embrace.

"How?" I asked confused.

"Follow my lead."

He said before gently kissing my head which made me more flustered.

"I love you my little princess, baby, teddy bear!" Yoongi said obnoxiously loudly then whispering "your turn."

"I love you too my handsome, swag, dangerous!... daddy?" I said confused to where my random list of names were taking me.

Yoongi kissed my head gently again, me being able to feel his smirk.

Wait.

DID I JUST CALL HIM DADDY.

"I-I um... I can... c-can explain." I said bright red digger my head deeper into Yoongi's chest.

"No need baby girl." He said with the words making me blush more.

The group of people walked over all screaming.

Before Yoongi pulled away and said "Got you. Two can play at that game."

"Yep we knew all along." I said in agreement.

"What? How?" Taehyung said his face showing heart break at his 'failed' plan.

"It was obvious you were trying to set us up." Yoongi said before flicking Tae's head.

"Owwww." Tae complained as Jungkook kissed his cheek then were he got flicked.

"Jeez you guys really think we're that dumb. I'm offended." Yoongi said before laughing.

Doubt was setting into my heart with his 'act' which seemed somewhat realistic.

If he knew all along like he said he did this could all just be a set up...

But that kiss... it felt real...

"Y/N look me in the eyes and say it was a prank." Alice said stepping towards me.

I took her arms before smiling evilly at her and whispering "It's just a prank dude." Then bursting out into laughter by the over dramatic heart broken look on her face.

"Ughh and here I was think our acting was solid." Jin said in a defeated voice.

"You did, We're just not easily tricked." I said back nonchalantly.

"Why don't we all head back before it gets to late and pretend like we didn't get caught." Jimin said before giggling innocently.

"You think I'm just gonna let you guys live this down?" Yoongi said before wrapping his arms over Jimin and Hoseok's shoulder starting to walk back to the hotel the rest of us following with me and Alice falling behind.

"Was it really a joke?" She said again this time more serious.

"I don't know."