Part 22: Ex

Y/N P.O.V:

"Nice too see you again Yoongi it's been a long time since I last saw you." The owner of the shop said to Yoongi when getting our scoops of ice cream.

"I know it feels like it's been forever since I came here last Mister Ross." Yoongi said before letting out a forced laugh.

We didn't have to com if he didn't want too...

"And who's the pretty lady with you here?" The elderly man asked.

Wait he's talking about me.

"My name's Y/N it's nice to meet you." I said before smiling.

"And she's polite, much better than the last girl you brought here."

"Hm?" I said tilting my head slightly.

Last girl?

"Yep and she's nicer too." Yoongi said before letting out a panicked laugh.

"Who knew you were a ladies man?" I teased trying to cover up the anxious feeling in my stomach.

"I'm not... It's just... Complicated..." Yoongi said sounding defeated.

"There's nothing complicated about it. That mean girl cheated on you and broke your heart, i'd hope you'd have moved on by now." The man said handing over the ice cream to me as Yoongi was looking down on the floor.

I couldn't help but too look over at Yoongi to see him looking like he was on the verge of tears.

I started to pull my money out to pay before the owner said "It's on the house." before winking and whispering "Just make sure he's okay."

I nodded before thanking him passing Yoongi his ice cream and leaving with a simple goodbye.

We walked out of the shop with Yoongi still not looking up from the ground.

"So..." I said awkwardly.

Yoongi echoed "So?" back still looking down.

I'm clearly going to have to talk to first here.

"You okay?" I asked softly looking at his face noticing the look of pain he got at the question before he responded "Yeah."

.

.

.

"Spill it."

Yoongi's P.O.V:

"It doesn't matter." I said back in response not wanting to think about the past.

"It matters to you and that's what matters." She said back in a caring but stern voice.

This girl makes it hard not to like her.

"The past is in the past, talking about it won't change it."

"But talking about it can change your views on it."

"I've tried that."

"Try again."

She's persistent.

But I can't blame her.

I let out a sigh before looking at her too see if there was any hope of me convincing her it wasn't important.

She looks sad...

"Are you okay?" I asked closely examining her facial features.

"No Yoongi i'm not okay. That look on your face has me worried about you."

"You don't have to worry about me-"

"Yes I do. Because I care about you. Now you either gush out all of those emotions you have built up or i'm going home."

She knew exactly where to hit; I don't want to be alone...

I sighed before gently grabbing her hand walking her over to a bench.

"So about this time two year ago... I met this girl called Destiny at a party celebrating a new album... Long story short we ended up dating for 9 months and it was the most serious relationship i'd have ever been in... the only actually...Making it the best and the worse relationship... of my life..."

You can see the heart break on her face.

"Yoongi..." She said softly making my heart beat slightly faster, it would have been more if my heart wasn't already beating out of chest since we were left alone together.

"She... was in another relationship and used me for money to get the other guy what he wanted... using me and tricking me for nine whole moths before Namjoon found about and told me... He's my best friend and i'm thankful he did but I do remember blaming him for a while."

I let out another sigh before saying in a broken voice "It's not Destiny that makes me sad but that emotions tied to it and the anger I had towards my best friend even though I knew all along I shouldn't have been mad at him... I even tried to run after her for a period of time... my heart broken and no trust left for anyone..."

"You were hurt, and felt betrayed by the world and by your own feelings." She said causing me too look up letting the tears fall.

I can't word all the emotions i'm feeling on the inside or the fear of being near someone I had fallen after the emotions I felt last time I cared about someone.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I don't want my friends to suffer... which is why I just started to tell Y/N a short summery... Because of the sad look on her face...

Dang it I told myself I wouldn't cry over this again...

"It's okay too cry." She said standing up in front of me and hugging me.

it's like she knows what i'm thinking...

"Let it out and learn from it."

We ended up staying like that for awhile before getting a text from the guys saying everyone was back at the hotel.

"We can't go back now, we haven't even been on the beach." Y/N said making me smile.

This girl is both a blessing and a curse.