Part 20: Arcade

Y/N P.O.V:

It's later in the day now around dinner and all of us decided it would be a god idea to go out for something to eat for dinner instead of staying at the hotel so we all went to a arcade -as recommended by Alice after breakfast.

So now we were all at some random arcade in the middle of a town I didn't know.

"Me and Kook left our phones at the hotel so we're gonna head back and get them." Taehyung said casually before linking his boyfriends arm and waving as they walked away.

"Hoseok? didn't you need to grab something from the shopping center this morning? I need to go and grab something for my throat so if you want we can run now and get what you need before the shops close?" Jimin asked.

"Thank god you mentioned that you needed something too because I felt to awkward to ask because I didn't want to go alone, see you guys later." Hoseok responded before walking off with Jimin who was waving back at us.

"Anyone else leaving?" Yoongi asked jokingly.

"Well now that you mention it..." Alice started causing me to think something else was going on.

"Let me guess... hmmm... your not feeling well?" Namjoon said before giving a kind smile to Alice.

"How'd you know?" Alice said clearly faking a shocked face.

Something is definitely going on here.

"Me and Jin were talking about not feeling well to, we think it might have been something from breakfast. Did you have the pancakes?" Namjoon said back not making eye contact with anyone looking some what nervous.

"Yep I did, i'm guessing you guys did too?" Alice said back looking only at them.

"Yeah, maybe it would be best for us to head back to the hotel so we don't get any worse." Jin proposed linking onto Namjoon and holding a arm out for Alice which she quickly took.

Okay, so in this situation normally Alice would have freaked out, one because it was one of her favorite idols holding their arm out for her, and two because she is stubborn even when ill and wouldn't just go home.

"I guess we'll see you back at the hotel then." Namjoon said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

There's only one way too see whatthey are planning.

"Maybe we should head back with you too make sure your okay?" I offered giving a sincere look of concern.

"It's okay we have each other." Alice said going quieter.

She's definitely freaking out on the inside right now, fangirling.

"Plus there's the fact that Hoseok and Jimin might come back as well as Tae and Kook so someone should be here to meet them." Jin said calmly giving a convincing smile.

The boy can act unlike the other two.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" Yoongi said calmly with a worried look on his face.

Is he believing this?

"Yep now we should head back we'll message if everyone just comes back to the hotel so you aren't waiting around forever. Try and have some fun." Jin said beforewalking off with Namjoon and Alice arm in arm.

"I call BS." Yoongi said sighing then looking towards me.

"Same Alice can't act plus this is totally not like her."

"She still did better than Namjoon until she linked with Jin." Yoongi said letting out a little chuckle which I couldn't help but smile at.

"She must be screaming on the inside right now, she can't contain her fangirl unlike me." I said pretending to be confident by straightening my posture before laughing causing a laugh back.

"You have a cute laugh." He said before his eyes widened and his face went red.

Ugh he makes my heart beat so fast I won't survive if this keeps happening.

"Thanks but your gummy smile is cuter." I said winking as I did so.

"Anyways do you wanna follow them and see what their up to?" I proposed walking foward slightly before turning and facing Yoongi who was still blushing.

"Like Sherlock and Watson." He said back before smiling shyly.

"Let's follow Namjoon, Jin and Alice since they are the ones closest right now." I said before leading the way forward.