Part 28: Long distance

Y/N P.O.V:

Me and Yoongi have officially been dating for 2 years now, not including the 5 day break we took because of a fight over me looking "too perfect" in my sweatpants and oversized jumper for other people too see - stupid to argue over but cute.

At first I was afraid of the fandoms reaction but it over all went well with there only being a few people against it who other fans protected our relationship from as Yoongi's happiness should be the most important thing.

For our first anniversary we couldn't be together so we were making our second special and Yoongi was flying out to come and stay with me at my house as my parents were away.

I was supposed to meet him at the airport at 5am but ended up running late so getting there for 6am in a taxi meeting him at the main section.

We both walked hand in hand avoiding the paparazzi who were there trying to get pictures of him as he was caught getting onto the plane to get here.

We said nothing when we saw each other, instead taking each others hands and running in silence.

I say silence but we were giggling like mad all the way to the taxi.

We put Yoongi's bag with us and then gave the location to the shopping centre near my house not giving away my location in case the guy told the paparazzi.

I though it was stupid at the start and not just because I was to lazy to walk, but over the two years it began to make more sense.

"I've missed you so much babes." Yoongi said kissing my head gently.

"I've missed you more." I responded giving a kiss in return on his cheek.

"I love you." I said after kissing his cheek then moving to his lips.

"I love you more." He said back kissing me with more lust than the original kiss.

"That's impossible silly because I love you the most." I said pulling away from his lustful kiss afraid of falling into the temptation of kissing him more.

"Long distance relationships are hard." Yoongi said letting out a loud sigh.

"I know they are..." I responded back simply.

"I don't want to be in a long distance relationship anymore." He said godly making my heart break.

"What?" I said in a broken voice trying my best not to cry, professing what he said.

"I've been... I've been thinking maybe... maybe that I could move down here as the band goes on a hiatus for that year."

My eyes lit up at what he said, my fear of him wanting to break up disappearing.

Of course I knew about the hiatus but assumed he'd stay put where he was because it was secure and in a good place.

Jin and Taehyung got a massive film opportunity which would take 9-10 months to produce as the script was being built as it went more around the cast themselves to make it more special.

Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook were going abroad to study dance more for about 3 months.

And Namjoon was taking a course in another country on philosophy to learn more about Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.

Leaving Yoongi alone where they were based.

"Are you being serious about moving down here?" I asked in somewhat shock.

"Yes. I want to be closer too you." He said with a serious face.

"And..."

"And?"

"And I want you to move in with me."

Yoongi held my hands in his before kissing them gently as my face froze in shock.

It wasn't a bad shock more of a surprised shock due to my knowledge that it was such a big change.

With the amount we loved each other it didn't seem drastic but it was still a big decision which was why I said "how about we talk about this when we get you home and warm."

Of course I wanted to be with him.

The real question is would he want to be with me?