Author's Note

I'm trying I swear. I'm trying so hard to get a chapter out. I have the start of chapter five, but I just don't know how to put what I want into words and it's infuriating. I'm doing my best to get a chapter out and now that I'm out of school for summer, I'll have a lot more time. I know where I want this story to go and -spoiler alert- it gets worse. 

I want to say that I love Zane and I am working off of personal experiences and how I would react in certain situations. Breathing life into a side character can prove difficult, especially when you don't know too much about the character.

I would also like to acknowledge Season Six of My Street. I'm not entirely caught up -I'm working on it-, but I want to make something clear: EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS STORY IS TAKING PLACE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE AND I WILL NOT BE MAKING A LOT OF CONNECTIONS TO MY STREET SEASON SIX. 

I am working the best I can on this story and hoping I can bust out a few chapters before school starts again.

On another note: For readers that enjoy BTS - I'm going to start working on a collection of BTS x Reader one shots. It's going to take a bit to actually publish the first one shot, but I promise it's going to come out.

Thank you for reading "I'm Sorry [A Zane~Chan/Zana fanfic]" and following the development. I'll talk to you all later 

~ AwkwardGenie