Y'all mind as I SCREAM

I usually try to avoid interrupting the story unless I have something important to talk about and this is very important to the story itself but its important to me.

Somehow I reached a bit over 3 thousand reads on this story and I have no idea how. I know I keep disappearing but that's cause school is so crazy and to make matters worse, Im a junior so everything is just tests and Im super stressed ;^;

I promise the next chapter is in the works, but my laptop broke and I cant do the format properly on phone but I'll figure it out! I do suppose I can give a little.. preview of the next chapter.

----------

"Nana!" The shrill voice cuts into my thoughts and at my flinch, Nana holds my hand a bit tighter. A girl just a bit younger than Nana runs up to her and pulls her into a strong embrace, made obvious by the groan that escapes my girlfriend.

"Hi ------" Said girl squeals in happiness and releases her. She turns to the house and yells. "SHE'S HOME!" Soon six other people are running out of the house with two older people lagging behind. I let go of Nana's hand and step back to let her properly greet them. I watch her get doted on and bombarded with questions before I suddenly have nine pairs of amber eyes looking at me. I give a meek grin and a small wave.

"Who is this Nana?"
"Zane... My boyfriend." I see them all tense up and the eyes seem to strip me down to my soul. Oh crap.

------------

Yay Zane is meeting Nana's family next chapter. Time to come up with seven names for the siblings and two names for the parents. Yay... ;^;

Anyways, I'll see you all later. Bye <3