.2.

"HAN SANGHYUK!!!"

The mentioned one rolled his eyes as he heard his captains roar. His captain entered his room with a loud bang of the door. His face was pinkish, not sure if it was because of the anger or something else.

"How could you betray me!?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb! I thought we made a deal!"

"I really have no idea what you are talking about."

"I'm talking about the-the-the..." He became quiet.

Hyuk got up and got close to his captain. "The what captain?"

Leo avoided his eyes.

"Come on captain, if you don't tell me I will never know."

"The-the ac-accident."

"What accident captain?" Hyuk's smile grew.

Leo turned and was about to walk out but he was grabbed by wrist.

"Captain~ You can't just barge into someones room and leave like this."

"Shut up. Let me go."

"Don't you have any manners?"

"I'm sorry, please let me go." He said as he now tried to pull away. He was turned to face Hyuk with his back now against the wooden wall. The grip on his wrist was gone but he had two hands at the both sides of his head.

"Captain, why did you come here in the first place?"

"Because, yo-you.."

"I what?"

"You told everyone about the...k-kiss." Leo's face became pink again. Cute. Makes you want to repeat the accident.

"Its alright. I told them it was a accident so nothing to worry about....or is it that you want it to be true?"

"Nonsense! Why would I want that?"

"Then why are you making it such a big deal?"

"Because such things are not supposed to be said openly to others."

"And what about the time when Hakyeon kissed you and Wonshik groped your butt?"

"Th-that was because of alcohol!"

"So this was an accident."

Leo sighed in defeat and now had his head low.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking properly."

Hyuk moved his hands from the wall and suddenly, he grabbed Leo's jaw to make him look up. He moved closer and was about to- yet again his door opened with a bang today. Hongbin stood there with mild surprise. Leo pushed Hyuk away.

"What is it?"

"Hakyeon told me to inform you that BAP has arrived from Japan.

Leo's face brightened up. He walked towards Hongbin and hugged him. Hongbin was surprised but Hyuk was even more surprised. Taekwoon gave Hongbin a pat on the back and left the room.

Hongbin looked at Hyuk and both were grinning like satan.

"Was it an accident?" Hongbin asked.

"Kind of. I could have avoided it but I didn't." Hyuk replied.

"Why are you doing this to our captain?"

"Oh, please. As if you didn't think of doing anything." Hyuk retorted.

"Well, I'm pretty sure everyone one of us thought of it at least once."

"But you just are the most twisted one. Even I don't know what you're thinking sometimes."

"What are you talking about?" Hongbin chuckled.

But it was true, he is the most twisted one. He thought of many things he would like do to his captain. He thought of exhibitionism, tying up, riding, public and more. All of it appealed to him.

His thoughts were snapped when Hyuk purposely coughed loudly.

"What are you thinking about so deeply?"

"Nothing important. Anyways, what were you doing before I interrupted your moment." Hongbin grinned.

"He was making a big deal that I told you guys about the kiss."

"Oh that. So why were you so close?"

"He was too cute."

"*sigh* I wish our captain wasn't so dense but then again, I am thankful that he is dense."

"Not just dense, but too dense." Hakyeon said as he was standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"Since when were you here?" Hyuk asked as if he was offended.

"I just stopped by." Hakyeon replied. "Captain said that he's going out to drink with them tonight. He asked if anyone wanted to join him."

Hyuk and Hongbin looked at each other and grinned. They turned to look at Hakyeon.

"Sure." They said in unison.

_______________________________________

Hello. I wanted to inform you all that I might not be updating this until the second half of next month. I am sorry and thank you for being patient. Thank you for reading and please leave comments.(⌒▽⌒)❤