.6. [WARNING! SMUT!]

Feeling tired and tipsy, they went to their own rooms and fell asleep. But Hyuk asked Wonshik to come to his room to discuss something about their captain. 
_________________________________________________________

"Hyung, while we were in the toilet, Captain was wet before I could even do anything. He was panting just by some hickeys and he was freaking wet."

"I noticed it too. Even if he does get excited, the leak thing can't be explainable."

"Does that mean Captain is pregnant!?" Hyuk exclaimed

"Aish, this kid. He's a man." Wonshik sighed.

"I know that." Hyuk retorted

"Go to sleep. I'll ask Hongbin to check him tomorrow."

"Yeees."

------------------

The next morning, Taekwoon woke up with a pounding headache and a aching body. He fell twice before heading to the bathroom and puking. He felt something dripping from his thighs and he was alarmed. 

"I FEEL WET INSIDE!" Their captain shouted as he barged out of his room. All the crew members were having dead faces until their captain's announcement. All five heads immediately whipped towards their captain and Taekwoon suddenly felt embarrassed with all the attention. He stared at the wooden floor until Wonshik pulled him inside the captain's room and slammed the door behind him.

"Captain. I'm sorry but promise to listen to me without any interruptions until the end." Wonshik said.

"Alright." Taekwoon replied.

"You don't remember anything?" Wonshik asked.

"What do you mean? We just went out for drinking with BAP." Taekwoon answered.

"Anything after that?"

"I don't remember. I was in someone's arm and was tucked into bed. That's it...right?" Taekwoon replied with uncertainty.

"Alright. Wait here." Wonshik got up to bring Hongbin for the medicines but was stopped by a tug on his shirt.

"Do you know anything? My back hurts a lot and something was dripping from my thighs."

Taekwoon said with full innocence. Wonshik became red but hid it by looking away. He pulled away from his captain's hold.

"I-i don't know. I'll get some medicine and come back." Wonshik told and left the room with a confused Taekwoon.

Time had passed but Wonshik still hadn't come back yet. Taekwoon was starting to feel dizzy. It was incredibly hot and his breath was starting to shorten. His vision became cloudy and his head was spinning. He felt something wet between his thighs and he felt hot, empty and really needed to be filled.

He took off his pants along with his underwear and circled his finger on his wet hole. He put it inside and let out a contended sigh.

Hongbin was in pure shock when he heard moans and whimpers coming from his captain's room. He  carefully opened the door and it was a sight to behold.