.Extra.

BONUS

Months after the rescue, VIXX, excluding their captain were all sexually frustrated. And that's not because their 24/7 horny but because they were 25/7 horny for their captain who maybe be or may not be punishing them by doing acts intending to be innocent but they had their suspicions.

They figured out it was because of their intercourse with the captain before he had been captured. He did demand an answer but nobody gave it to him. So, by all means, he can punish however he wants to.

"That doesn't mean coming to our room and giving us a hard on only to leave without satisfaction." Hakyeon bursts.

"He came to your room to give you a hard on!!?" Sanghyuk exclaimed.

"He came to me too." Wonshik and Hongbin said simultaneously.

"WHY???" Jaehwan whined.

"What's with all the ruckus?" Speak of the devil. All of them tensed.

"N-nothing captain." Hyuk stammered.

"Whatever you say." Taekwoon said with a sultry tone and walked away while swaying his hips seductively. All of them groaned after they thought their captain was away from earshot.

"A little longer my lovely crew. You will have your rewards as soon as you give my answers." Taekwoon said to himself and smirked when he heard their audible groans.

----------------------------

It was long until they came and described everything to their captain who would be in shades of red and pink and was adorably embarrassed of every filthy word that came from his crews mouth. The following nights, Taekwoon who had promised himself to reward the crew, brought one of them each night for them to do anything they want with him. 

He regretted his promise the next morning he would get up, but he would be lying if he said he didn't like it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOODBYE!