.9. [WARNING! SMUT!]

Not giving two shits about his crew, Hakyeon and his captain got in the captain's bed and Hakyeon cuddled with him till his captain fell into slumber, with him following moments later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hakyeon was already out of bed by the time Taekwoon had gotten up. He made breakfast for all and woke the others up one by one.

Taekwoon was the last one to sit on the table. His back hurts like a bitch. Maybe he's getting old.

All of them ate the breakfast made by Hakyeon, which resulted in a lot of criticism and left overs that Hakyeon had to finish himself.

"How are you feeling captain?" Jaehwan asks.

"My back hurts a lot." Taekwoon replies and it brings snickers from some of them.

"Let's go out to get some medicine. I ran out of some and we can get more effective ones." Hongbin suggests.

"Should I come?" Taekwoon asks.

"No need. You can stay here with..." Hongbin looks at each of them. Hakyeon has some ideas about medicine, Wonshik knows the place, so that leaves Hyuk and Jaehwan...
"stay with Hyuk and Jaehwan." Hongbin says.

All of them agree and the other three sets out soon after clean up. Hyuk, Jaehwan and their captain are still sitting on the table. Taekwoon gets up first and gets the attention of the other two.

"I'm going to complete some work I have left over, you both do whatever you like." Taekwoon says and goes into his room.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Jaehwan asks.

Hyuk looked up as if in deep thought but replies Jaehwan with a shrug. Jaehwan sighs and goes to his shared room, leaving Hyuk alone at the table.

Hyuk decides to clean the ship, but it's not even dirty to begin with...beanstalk Hongbin. He decides to get a drink for himself. He goes to the kitchen to make a drink for himself and he sees a pink candy-shaped thing on a piece of a neatly cut paper. He wants to be a good kid.

So, he makes lemonade for three and put the pink thing in Taekwoon's drink since the older likes sweet stuff. To his surprise, the pink thing dissolves almost immediately. With a big smile on his face, he first goes to Jaehwan's room and gives him his drink with a aegyo filled thank you.

Next he goes into his captain's room but not before knocking on the door with a soft 'come in.' Taekwoon smiles happily at the youngest when he gives the drink to him, saying a soft thank you along with a warm smile.

"Can I help you with anything?" Hyuk asks.

"No. This drink is more than enough. Thank you Hyogi~" Taekwoon sing-songs the last part.

Hyuk nods and gets out of the room with his own drink in his hand. He sighs, wondering how he can spend the day.

A moan was heard. Fucking hell, Jaehwan wasn't gonna sit around in his room and just listen. His ship members fucked the captain and he wasn't going to sit around and just listen to his captain's sounds and jerk off to that. Never. He got out of his room and fist off checked Hyuk's room. Asleep. Hell yeah. He shut the door and quietly opened his captain's room.

"Captain~?" Jaehwan called out and got a sweet whine in return. He licked his lips and his member felt tight in his pants.

"Ah~Jaeehwaan~" Taekwoon moaned and Jaehwan snapped. He unbuckled his belt and got out of his pants and underwear, leaving his lower half naked but still covered at the torso. His went closer to the bed where Taekwoon was finger-fucking himself with his long beautiful fingers. Jaehwan picked Taekwoon up who yelped. He sat on the bed and placed Taekwoon above his lap.

"Ride me, captain. Sail me the way you sail your ship." Jaehwan said with a wink. Taekwoon would have punched Jaehwan for this but he wanted the flames to be tamed.

Taekwoon lifted himself up and steered Jaehwan's dock at his hole. As soon as he got the head in, he sat down completely and screamed while the other moaned. It hurts. He gets up to remove the cock in him but Jaehwan's hands come to his hips and holds them in a bruising grip. He hisses in pain when Jaehwan pushed him down.

Taekwoon moved on his own will after a moment of sitting still to get adjusted to Jaehwan. He slowly got up only to slam himself back down, himself moaning out and Jaehwan groaning in pleasure.

While his captain rode his cock, Jaehwan was busying himself by touching, kissing, licking and biting the already marked body of his captain which let out sweet arousing sounds from the rider.

They climaxed at the same time. Jaehwan was surprised at the stamina of his captain. His captain bounced up an down even faster when he was about to climax. He clenched his insides and Jaehwan came along with his captain who came untouched. Taekwoon had slumped on Jaehwan's chest and the younger stroked his head and he fell asleep.

Taekwoon woke up in the afternoon with a slight headache but he ignored it along with the back pain when he got up. He was in fresh clothes and he doesn't remember how he got to the bed.

Brushing all those aside, he washed his face and directly went to his work table. After few minutes of working and his head aching more and more as time passes by, Taekwoon decides, no, if forced to take a break since his ink ran out.

He got out of his room to see what the other were upto. He only found Hyuk outside who was cleaning his cutlass. It's only then he remembers that it was them both and Jaehwan in the ship.

"Hyuk-ah I'm going out to get some ink, want to come along?" Taekwoon asks.

"Okay. Let me inform Jaehwan-hyung." Hyuk's says as he gets up an goes into Jaehwan's shares room to inform him about their departure.

They were seen as heroes in the eyes of the citizens of this village. Of course they would, since they save the village from the attack of pirates despite being one themselves. The rule among them was to never rob villages but to raid on other pirate ships and to steal from nobles.

They asked the citizens to be friendly instead since once Taekwoon had gone out alone to feel the land and everyone who passed by praised him and he got crowded which resulted him in almost becoming one with the land if not for his crew members coming to find him.

Hyuk chuckled at the incident which earned him a confused expression from his captain. "I was thinking about the time when you got out alone." Hyuk said and the other looked away with a pink tint on his cheek.

After their purchase of ink bottles, Taekwoon offered to treat Hyuk for coming along with him. After buying themselves some food along with some extra given by the generous aunt. They ate while chatting about useless stuff and after they finished, Taekwoon had gone somewhere. Time kept on passing but there were no signs of Taekwoon coming back. Did he leave Hyuk alone?

The three were approaching the ship with lots of stuff in their hands. They were in a jolly mood since they decided that they would force their captain to cook some heavenly food that they hadn't eaten in forever. They were practically skipping to the ship until they heard loud clashes of metal and other human sounds. Dropping all their stuff on the ground, they took out their daggers which were the only thing they carried in all their outings. They secretly got on aboard and saw unknown men, all running towards Jaehwan. They hopped in and started their attacks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am extremely sorry for those who had seizure while reading Jaehwan's line. Forgive me. Anyways, as majority voted, I chose my 'Go On' plot and here you are. Thank you for reading and please comments!