OTP PROMPT 90

May 24, 2018 — 24/05/18
Sorry for not updating! Idk how long I've been living under a rOCK, but there's now rankings for smaller tags and stuff??
And this book is at number 18 for prompts????

how??????

Thank you all, though!

Person A is obsessed with (insert movie genre). They love talking about it, and have a handful of favourites from said drama.  (Everyone kinda finds these speeches annoying and just kinda ignores them).

However, they've been on the search for this one movie that they can't find anywhere. There's no streaming sites for it and the theatres aren't playing it, and they can't find a physical copy either. So basically, they're a wallowing self ball of sadness since they can't find this goddamned film.

However, they're desperate. So what do they do? Bother everyone in sight to ask if they have a copy of this film.

Obviously, nobody does.

Basically back at square one, Person A is desperately sad again.

That is, until they find that glorified DVD at yard/garage sale.

They're practically sobbing in happiness, and when they go to buy it, they literally look at the guy in the eye and goes, "thank you for so generously selling this movie, you know? I've been looking for this forever."

Who're they talking to? Person B, duh.

Rather then listening to Person A's speech, they're just kinda scrunching their face at the DVD, and kinda completely ruin the moment by going, "not that I'm complaining since you're buying it, but are you seriously gonna watch that? It was really bad." And practically spoils the movie without realizing it.

Much to say, Person A isnt happy, that is, until Person B finishes their speech with, "have you seen (movie title)? That one is so much better. If you haven't, you should come over with me to watch it next week. They've got it in theatres then."

Person A is now torn between being sad because of the spoilers, and surprised to find a new movie partner.

...

Long story short, it's basically a date.

This... is something.