OTP PROMPT 97

February 9, 2019 - 02/09/2019
Oh boy oh boy I've missed a bit oops so ill just say,, merry belated Christmas, happy belated New Years, and happy belated lunar new year too ^^; also, thanks for all the birthday messages from the last update!! They warmed my heart <3333

ps - how's the new cover? i think it's pretty snazzy *^*

- - -

hmm... id say this is a school!au

Person A has a notorious image of being a player. It's so bad, in fact, that they're dating a new person every week. People are lining up to try and get their attention, because man, Person A just seems so ideal for everyone! Yet they'd accept to date for a week, and by Sunday, everyone's left with a halfhearted break up.

Until Person B decides to give Person A a lesson.

Person B somehow, strangely... they just manage to worm a special place into Person A's heart, to the point where the latter is actually the one to grow the initial strong liking towards the other. And Person B, no matter how much they try, they can't help but admit that they kinda like Person A too.

But it's not all sunshine and rainbows, and Person B is more determined to teach Person A a lesson more than anything.

So they're the one who breaks up Person A instead, even though the both of them know that neither of them want to separate.

Person A is begging them, crying as they plead that they've received the lesson that was taught, and god, they love the other, so can they please not break up? At this, Person B just says a few words before walking away.

A lesson is a lesson, and for the first time ever, Person A turns down the confession the following day; their mind too scattered and their heart in shards. Person B's final words are a constant echo in their mind, and they feel far too ashamed and guilty of their own actions, and cannot believe that they had given the exact same pain to so many people before.

"One week, or seven days to fall in love? That's simply just too short to last forever."

- - -

That's... long. And maybe doesn't make any sense?? Idk it does for me but i suck at explains things l m a o hopefully it's understandable??