OTP PROMPT 93

September 1, 2018 — 1/9/2018
fuck schools starting
also im a hoe for celebrity aus

In reality, Person A could give less of a damn when it comes to celebrities and entertainment. They're quite content with their smaller, no drama artists, thank you very much.

Until they see a new, fresh faced singer on the huge billboard when they go to work. A few closer glances, and wait, isn't that Person B, their close friend from high school? The same Person B who was inseparable from their side?

How the fuck did that idiot get so famous? But more importantly, how the fuck did they become so attractive?

Before they know it, they've watched literally every single video available, bought every song and album that's been released, and have bought tickets to their next show.

At the show, Person B is singing whatever song it may be, before they spy Person A. You know, just their closest friend and old high school crush. No big deal.

They're really distracted for the rest of the show.

Just think that a week later, Person B is just staring at their phone, at a number that hasn't been called for over three years, and it's taking up all of their damned courage to just press 'call'. They've probably changed their number, anyway.

When they finally do, their voice is shaking when the receiver picks up.

However, before they can even finish their greeting, the other is speaking.

"Sorry, who is this?"

It turns out they did change their number after all.

~~~
it wasn't supposed to end like this? Oops?

BONUS:

The person who now has Person A's number is Person C, who does try and help Person B find Person A's number.

However, it turns out to be hopeless, and the new number can't be found. Yet because of it, the two become close friends, and perhaps even more as time goes on.

~~~
Now that, my friends, is what we call a shitty ending.