Chapter 1

"Levi?"

No matter how much he calls out his Omega, he never gets a respond. Eren felt so useless he can't even protect his mate. He knew that Levi is not interested on getting an Alpha but that never stop the brunet from wooing his fated mate, no matter how many rejections he got from the raven.

Now he won't be having any rejections from Levi. No more hard cleaning, no more insults and curses.... no more Levi.

Eren felt hot tears trailing down his cheek, falling to his knees he held Levi close. The grass beneath the Omega is dump with so much blood. Eren can't save him. All that's left to do is held his mate near and let those titans take him. Life is meaning less now, humanity lost the war. He lost his comrades, his friends, his mate. It's over.

He pictured out Levi whacking his head for giving up, even with such situation the raven never backs down. That's all what Eren needs to keep fighting, the whack or punch that his only mate can gave him. But Levi will never hurt him now.

Levi never looks so pale as ever. Eren tried to wipe out the blood on the raven's lips but it only makes it worst.

"Sorry, Corporal. I can't even properly take care of you," he chuckles at the reminder of Levi's meticulous cleaning.

"I'm sorry, Levi." He sobs.

Eren just let it all go when he felt a titan approach him. He can't transform anymore, his hands are not healing for some reason. This is the end.

Eren felt huge fingers wraps on his torso. He lets go of his dead mate and watch as the world he knew disappears. The cracking of his bones made him limp on the hand of the titan. He took one last look on his mate.

Levi never looks so peaceful.

***

Eren woke up abruptly, whizzing for air, his lungs expanded at the cool amount of air he got. Eyes darting around, his brows furrows in confusion.

He's alive. But how?!

Eren was on his bed yet it was not his, it was too soft and fluffy compare to his bed on the basement. The room different as well but it was familiar to him, the white walls, the cabinets, the lights. It was all new to him yet familiar. He can hear the busy body outside but not like the usual noise of hooves and thumping of boots.

Where the fuck is he?!

Where are the titans?! Where is his friends? His comrades? What on earth happened?! Where is Le-

He felt movement next to him, the other body is completely covered by the blanket. Eren can only see strands of raven hair peeking on the covers.

"Levi?" He whispered.

But it's impossible that it was his Omega. He saw how Levi died, he saw how that Titan crush him and threw his mate across the meadows. Eren was there, he saw it happened. Levi is dead.

Slowly lifting the covers there he saw the answer to his questions. It was Levi. Sleeping next to him, he look so peaceful but this time he was breathing and snuggled closer to him.

"Levi."

Tears streaming down on his face as he cup the sleeping raven's cheek. His skin was warm, not like the dead cold Eren touched earlier.

His Omega is alive.

Eren didn't waste a second. He scoop his omega into his crushing embrace.

"Levi, Levi, Levi," Eren chanted like a mantra. He doesn't understand what is going on but the important thing is his mate is alive. If this is a dream, he rather not wake up. He rather get drunk on his fantasy than taste the bitterness of reality.

The pain on his head pulls him back to reality. Levi hit him on the head again, that's the time when he register what his Omega was saying.

"Fucking brat! Let go! Or you're going to kill the two of us!" Levi whack his head again and trying to wiggle out.

"Levi, you are alive.." the Alpha sobs as he broke the embrace to look at  the Omegas eyes. "You're alive." Eren sobs, placing his forehead on the other.

"Of course I am brat," Levi wipe away the tears on his eyes. "Jeez, you really are a crybaby. I didn't hit you that hard you know."

Eren cried harder and hid his face on Levi's neck. As always his mate smells like heaven and he can smell his own scent too. They're bonded? How?

Before Eren could question more, he smell something different on his mate's scent. It was new but it was welcomed by his instincts. It only made more questions pile up on his head.

"Levi, where is everyone? Are they alive as well?" Eren ask with gleam in his eyes. If Levi is alive then everyone is alive too, right?

"Yeah," the Omega yawns and rubs his face on the chest. "But I think they are asleep now."

"What about the titans? What happened after our mission? Captain, did humanity.... won?"

"Titans?"

Eren froze. "Yes, the titans attacked unexpectedly then and you were-" Eren cut himself, images of Levi's dead body flash on his mind.

"Missions? Titans? Captain? What are you talking about?" Levi push him and slips out of bed.

Eren stared at him with wide eyes. Did Captain Levi survive but had an amnesia? It could be, but Hange can fix it. Eren needs to sort this out. He had to find Hange, Levi said that they all alive. It could be while he was being eaten, some must have came to rescue and saved all of them. And maybe Eren just woke up just now, maybe his titan abilities saved him, maybe-

Levi's giggling snapped him back to reality. The Omega's fingers laced on his chin, lifting Eren's face so their eyes will lock.

"I know your still shock, so am I," Levi's giggling made all this nerves settle. "I can't believe we're going to have a baby!"

"Huh?"

Eren dashed out of the bed and opened the curtains, what he saw is breath taking and.... odd. One thing is sure.

This is not his world.