Chapter 2

"Hey, don't just ran off like that!" Levi whack his head again.

"S-Sorry! Captain!" Eren kneels on his knees and lowers his head in submission.

"Captain?" Levi just stared at him with a small smile on his face. "I like this new kink of yours," Levi said lustfully while he bit his finger.

Eren almost out balance himself at the statement, feeling his face heat up he turn his head back at the glass window. Levi chuckles as he sat next to him and watch the scenery.

As always the city is busy early in the morning, cars running around, people sipping their coffee as they go to work. It was a hectic sight to be honest. To Eren, everything is alien to him, he had so many questions in his head that can cause a migraine.

"In a week will be moving now." Levi said, not taking his eyes on the scenery.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me brat. We'll be moving on your property on the country side where your parents were. Carla is so excited she can't sleep." Levi smiles.

Eren felt his heart jump just by hearing his mother's name. "Mom.... Is alive?"

"Ahhhh.... Yeah?" Levi raise a brow to his mate.

"Where is she?! I need to see her, Captain Levi!" Eren stood up and paced on the room. He's mother is alive, could it be that his father also didn't disappears on this world?

"Okay, help me up first," Levi offered his hand. Eren helped his with hesitant, he never got this close to the Captain and it made his heart beat dramatically on his chest.

When Levi is on his feet, he the went to the cabinet next to there bed and took his phone.

Eren stared at the device like it was a very rare gem. When Levi stopped tapping it, he gave it to Eren. Eren held the device like it was about to explode it a minuet. Then his mother pops out of the screen.

"Eren! Darling, Good morning!" Carla waved at him.

"Mom!" Eren can't believe his eyes. His mother is inside this thing!

"Hey, Mama." Levi poked his himself in and waved at her.

"Oh, my beautiful Levy! Good morning dear! I can see you're blooming already!" Carla squealed.

"Oh, mama." Levi shakes his head and grab a towel. "I'll be taking a bath now, bye!" Levi tip toed and peck the still shock Eren on the lips. The Alpha instantly turns red. Levi just laughs it off and went to the bathroom.

Eren shake his head and focus his attention to his mother. After a a lot of explanation from Carla, Eren fully understand that his mother was not eaten by the device.

"You've been married to Levi for almost two years dear."

"Two years?!" Eren exclaimed, he didn't just got bonded with his out of reach mate but he is even married to him! For two years!!

"I know, time does fly so quick," Carla giggles at herself. "So why do you want to see me?"

"Mom.... It's just... I...." Eren broke down to a crying mess again. "I miss you so much, I want to see you."

"Aw, I miss you too dear. Don't worry in a few days your house will be done here and both of you are ready to move." Carla squeals. "I just can't wait!"

Retracing his steps, Eren remembers Levi saying that they are moving to the country side.

"Well, I have to go dear. I still have to wake up your dad for breakfast."

Eren wants to see his father but he still had grudge from the man who abandon them.

"Ok... I'll try to be strong and sort everything out..."

"What do you mean dear? Oh! I know, still can't believe that Levi is pregnant? Am I right?"

"Ahhh, yeah." His brain stopped working for a moment.

Levi, the person who he looked up so much. The person who his stubborn mate... They are married and his going to be a father!

"Okay, good bye now!" he didn't notice that Carla already logged off.

There is just a lot of things going on and it's hard to take them all in. Falling on the bed, Eren tries to sort things out.

There are no Titans.
They are not soldiers.
Everything is super advance.
Everyone is alive, including his parents.
He is married to his mate and his going to be a father.
And his the only one who knew about the Titans? Levi didn't remember anything, maybe if he find his friends they surely have remembered something right?
It's odd to think that Eren only remembers the titans and everything but he never remember living this life. Everything is familiar but new and alien to him, could it be that he time traveled? Hange did mention that it was possible but how?

Eren thoughts were cut when he saw Levi casually walking in the room butt naked.

"Captain!!!" Eren grabs a pillow and covered his red face and stop his bleeding nose.

"What is wrong with you? Don't shout like that you almost gave me a heart attack." Levi playfully kicked his side.

"Captain... Please, wear something... I don't think I can control myself."

"Then don't," Levi hops on the bed and straddles him while he tries to steal the pillow from Eren.

"Captain! Please! No!"

"Damn it Eren! I can still have sex at this term!" Levi whack him in the head but Eren had no plans on taking the pillow off. Levi frowns. "Is it because I'm getting fat?"

"What?" Eren carefully peeks at his pillow.

God, his mate is beautiful. Eren can still see the beads of water running down the Omega's torso. It's so hard for Eren to act normal, he's been kneeling on Levi's feet for the Omega to accept him. Now, Levi is here and... Eren can't explain it, he wanted it but there's a lot of things happening like all of 'this' was slapped on his face. Speaking of slapping, Levi slap him on the face.

"Say something you jerk!" Levi demanded.

Eren looked him in the eye. It was clear that the Omega was upset, Eren would never think that he was fat actually Levi is quite thin. Again, the Alpha was lost at the deep blue orbs staring down at him.

"So beautiful." Eren said it a million times to Levi and he expects a punch or kick but what he got is a giggle.

"You're an idiot." Levi slid out and went to the cabinet.

Eren turns his back towards the Omega but he did manage a peek. What?! In this world Levi is his Omega.

"Come on lets have breakfast at Mikasa's I'm starving as hell right now!" Levi announced after he finished changing.

"We're going to see Mikasa?" Eren sat up. His going to see Mikasa, he really hope that he will meet Armin as well. It was a good opportunity to ask them if they remember anything.