Chapter 10

Look who's back!

"The pull of fate?" Levi said sternly.

"It's ancient writing about the dynamics. When humankind is still adapting on the rash in the environment." Hange explained again. "We're supposed to have died but time suddenly reversed and that aids our mission. Except, our Eren is no longer our Eren after that."

After Levi's break down they- Eren manages to calm him and finally the raven is sane enough to sit and not cry at the sudden loss of his baby.

But for some reason, Hange found this Levi is more stubborn than theirs.

"So your Levi." The raven pointed at the squad leader. "Is carry my baby."

"That is right. And I can assure you that our Levi will take good care of it and will break an arm for those who dare to hurt them." Hange reassured.

"Levi. I think it's going to be alright." Eren offered. "Hange told me everything about their Eren and Levi and I see a few difference. But I'm sure he'll take good care of our baby."

"That's... Nice to hear. But how do we go back?!" Levi exclaimed. "You said you guys had a war with giants?!"

"I know this is an urgent matter but we still don't know how to fix this."

"You're kidding."

"This is not a simple matter Levi. I send a team to visit every library in the walls for more books regarding the dynamics. It will take time but I can assure you, you guys can go back to your world."

"And how long is that?" Levi shifted, itching to feel the familiar enough extra weight on his stomach.

"When I finish study all of the remaining books. I already had a clue but I need more backbone." Hange flipped over the old pages. "All you had to do is wait."

"Wait? You said I'm a corporal! What happens if someone is talking to me?"

"That's an easy one. Fuck they off. Everyone is scared of corporal Levi." Hange laughs. Seeing Levi right now, he looks soft and parental candidate with his calming scent that is now toning down Eren's powerful one's. It's a very nice combination.

"Ahh... But didn't you say that I can turn into a giant?" Eren asked, confused.

"Yes. How about you guys just stay in this room, just to be safe." It just occurred to her that the two are not themselves. Not everyone knew about this of course but if this goes out the military police will weasel themselves in. "Yeah. So stay away from anyone and stay in this room. I can clear this side of the castle if you guys want to walk around."

They are currently on the extended side of the castle, far from the main floor. Just in case Eren will accidentally hurt himself and turn into a Titan.

"No. It's fine." Levi sighs, one can tell the tiredness on his voice. "I feel tired and sleepy. My body is aching."

"Oh. That." Hange gave an awkward laugh. "Our Levi tends to have extra training everything morning and had insomnia-"

"How old am I?" Levi snapped at her.

"Pfft! Our Levi is not that old! He just doesn't get the perfect amount of rest."

"Well, a war with giants is a little stressful." Levi paused, feeling his mate's eyes on him. "What are you looking at?"

"Ahh...." Eren gaped, a deep blush painted on his cheeks. He can feel his palms start sweating and mare sight of his mate on a toned body is making his pants tight. For some reason, Levi is hotter and his scent is tempting enough to devour.

Levi's eyes widen at hormones coming off from his mate. "Oh my god. How old is this Eren?!"

"Umm... 15?" Hange cringed. She doesn't like where this is going.

"So..... this Eren is still a virgin?" Levi's hand raked on the brunet's hair and slowly starts trailing down the column of his neck to his chest, feeling the delicious toned muscles. "Military training, right? I hope that training helps your endurance in bed."

Hange gasped. She certainly knew what's coming with that smirk on Levi's lips. Immediately she jumped between them. "Hey! Levi! You said you feel tired right!"

"Not anymore." Levi bit his lower lip, blue-gray eyes watched at Eren who fidget on his spot.

"I'm sorry but I can't let guys." Hange pointed. She simply can't. If she managed to fix this, how can she explain to the owners of the body that they suddenly have marks on both neck?

"Big deal. He's my mate." Levi just rolled his eyes.

"You can't! Because these bodies aren't yours!"

"You know what Hange. I know what's the cure for this body." Levi stands up and pointed to himself. "Some sleep and a good amount of pleasurable banging."

Hange stared at him wide-eyed with her jaw hanging. Her brain suddenly stopped by simply hearing those words from Levi.

"Anyway, since when did this body even had sex?"

Hange blinked. Slowly the gears in her head started turning. "I can handle Levi's sailor mouth and toilet jokes but this...."

"I feel so hot."

They all looked back at Eren. His body starts smoking, sweat trails down his temples.

"Fuck!" She grasped the Alpha's arm, ignoring the heat on Eren's skin that can almost burn her palm. With all her strength, he dragged the confusion, burning boy and pushed him on the open window.

"Eren!" Levi screamed as he saw how Hange threw his mate out of the window. The raven jumped over the scout leader and pinned her on the floor with his weight.

Levi grabbed a fist full of Hange's messy hair and started pulling it and slapping her face. "What the hell are you thinking?!"

Before Levi can land another palm, a huge explosion came from outside where his mate was thrown.

"What?" Levi got off the scientist and looked out of the window.

Right before him is a giant. Purring in confusion, as the steam slowly vanished.

Hange wobbles to her feet while laughing and joins Levi on the window. She was glad that all she got was a slap from Levi, usually, her Levi will punch her in the gut. This one is more tolerable. But still, it's a very stressful day. "Eren's the Rouge titan."

"Hmmm... Where's his giant dick?"

Hange flitched. Not used to this Levi's fondness on sex. Levi is shifting his hips, a blush dusted on his cheeks and his teeth is bitting lower lip as he stares intensely on Eren's Titan body.

She can feel the raven's hormones escaping, calling for a potential mate.

"I think, I need to tie you down."