Chapter 4

Canon era.

It felt like everything happened in a spilt second, Levi saw himself being crushed and thrown away like trash on the field.

He gasps and found himself flying towards a Titan with his gear. He pulled back and hid himself on a near by tree.

He tried to even out his breathing and sort his thoughts. It felt like he saw the future, him being killed by a Titan. Glancing towards his comrades he saw them backing away and settling on something they can hide. He saw Hange, her expression switch from confusion to excitement.

"I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!" she announces.

His comrades look at each other, some where terrified and panting for air. It only means that Levi is not the only one who saw what's about to happened next.

They're all gonna die. But not this time.

Hange was the first one who launch herself to a certain Titan, effortlessly dodging it's hands like she foresee what's to come.

"THIS IS FOR KILLING ME!!!!" she laughs like a maniac.

And that lifts all their comrades spirit. Launching themselves on the Titans and effortlessly ends them.

The ground shakes as a Titan spot Levi and approach him

It was that Titan.

The same Titan that killed him. Levi grit his teeth as he was once again face to face with the said Titan.

"Not anymore." He growls, launching himself he aims at those long hands and shred them to bits until he reach it's nape.

Levi landed back to his tree and survey his comrades if they needed help. Surprisingly, they are all high spirited and finishing all the Titans on the field. A flare went flying in the sky, Levi relaxed.

Help is coming.

A scream reached his ears, he saw about to launch himself to help out but he flinch when he saw Eren on the ground, running aimlessly with a 5 meter Titan on his heels.

What the fuck is that brat doing? One, that Titan is too slow and an easy kill. Two, why is he running like a coward? Such a turn off.

Levi just sighs, letting himself fall before launching his hooks on the Titan, and ending its life.

Eren screamed again. He stopped running, falling on his knees and covering his head with his hands. Seriously, Levi is going kill him if he kept acting this way. Granted they are all shock about the whole 'see the future' thing but as a soldier they have to be quick and ready at any situation.

"Hey, brat!" Levi called out. Help has finally arrived and were currently finishing up the rest to the Titans and helping the injured.

Eren lifts his head, confusion and fear is written all over his face. "L-Levi?"

"What the fuck?! Is that how you address your superior?!" Levi booms at him.

But Eren was not faze by his anger, instead he threw himself to Levi. Hugging him on the waist.

"Levi, Levi, Levi...." the Alpha cried.

"What the fuck?!" Levi whacks him on the head, knocking the brunet out of consciousness.

Levi can't stop the heat from creeping on his cheeks. Eren never did something like this, the Alpha is bothering (courting) him for a while but he never dares to force physical contact on him

Eren's friends came and crowded around him. Mikasa was about to match towards Levi but lucky there's that coconut head that stops her again.

Levi just turn his back, Hange landed right next to him.