Chapter 3

"Levi, have you... Ummm, heard the word Titans?" it was stupid for Eren to ask but he wanted to make sure that Levi had no memories of the Titans and everything.

"No, I never heard about them," Levi purred next to him.

That made Eren thinking. Levi clearly said that he never heard about "them" could it be that..

The drive honks at the rowdy teenagers that are playing on the street. Eren flitches at the sound, he was in a somewhat carriage with no horses and seems to run on it's own.

As they both got out of the house, Eren felt like he knew this new world from the very begin but there is a gap. He knew that park, that street, and that shop but it was all blurry and scattered on his memory. Could it be that he merged on the Eren on this world?

Levi snuggled closer to him, the Omega's purring eventually calm him down.

"I'm hungry..." Levi cried and snuggled closer. "Step on it old geezer!" the omega kickes the back of the driver's seat.

"Hey! Watch it! One, I'm not old. Two, I'm just giving you a ride for free here! You can't always do this to me Levi!" the shouts back.

This.... This situation.... Eren seen this before. It's too familiar.. But...

"Shut it, Farlan. I'm eating for two now! The babies hungry!" Levi almost whines.

Farlan live right next to them, Eren never knew the guy but Farlan knew him and greets him when he met. Levi seems to know Farlan very well, from Eren's point of view, Levi and Farlan looked like old friends.

"Fine, fine. But you will pay my over speeding tickets." Farlan glares at the rearview mirror.

"If you get one," Levi tease before turning his attention to Eren. "Are you okay? You've been quite lately..."

"I'm just... I.."

"Levi is pregnant, I know the feeling bro. I was like a gapping fish too when Isabelle told me she's pregnant with our first child," Farlan cuts in.

Eren never met this Isabelle too but Levi and Farlan fondly talks about her

"Oh, were here!" Farlan easily parks the car on an empty lot in front of a cafe.

"Finally, I'm starving!" Levi almost jumps out of the car. Taking Eren's hand on his, he drag the Alpha to the doors, leaving Farlan on the car.

Eren eyed the cafe. He knew this cafe. Eren watches each object on the establishment just in case something will tinker on his memory. The lights, the tables, the decorations, on and on and on. He knew this place but every time he tried to dig into the memory his head hurts.

Levi spun around to look at him, the Omega looks like he was expecting something. Eren just stared back at him with question, Levi just sigh and smiled at him.

"You are just hungry," Levi gave him a peck on the lips before leading him to the counter.

Eren saw Armin behind the counter but he remain calm. Armin smiled at him like they have seen each multiple times, Armin look well compare on Eren's memory. The blonde looks happy.

"Good morning guys!" Armin cheered. "What can I get for you? The usual?"

"Morning, and yes, the usual but double my serving and make it quick." Levi harshly demanded. Eren can't blame him thought, the Omega is pregnant.

"Certainly! Oh, Eren are you still shock? Me too, to you know. I wonder when will I get pregnant too..." Armin mumbles as he taps on the cash register.

Right, as far as Eren can remember Armin and Commander Erwin were mates but because of their shitty situation, the pair rather plans expeditions and strategies for the sake of survey corps.

"Yeah. Umm, Armin?"

"Yeah?" Armin glanced up at him. Eren can see Levi looking at him as well. "Ah, nothing. It's just.... It's nice to see.."

"Awww~ I'm happy to see you too. Mikasa will bring you food in a second!" Armin cheers as he gave Levi his receipt.

"Come on, honey. Let's find a seat." Levi practically push him down on table. Levi sat across him. "God, I'm so hungry."

Eren doesn't know what to say. He doesn't know what to do. Everything is overwhelming.

"Hey, you're so silent from the moment we step in the car... Is everything all right? Are you feeling not well?" Levi cups his face with worry.

Eren looks at his mate. It was so unreal to see him alive as well as everybody. He was mentally shock at the moment. Mikasa came in flash, Levi insult her being slow and Mikasa flicks the Omega's forehead in return. Eren just sat there and watch to two. Mikasa looks as good as Armin. She looks relaxed and happy, of course, there are no Titans here to worry about.

Mikasa was saying something to him but Eren didn't heard any of it. All he can feel was the gentle hand on his head as Mikasa mess hair again. Everything felt so unreal.

Eren doesn't know how long he spaced out. When he snapped out, he saw Levi eating with pure bliss.

"This is so good~" Levi moans.

Eren stared at his mate, seeing Levi well and eating with delight lifts all the problems in his world.

Before they left the restaurant, Eren manages to talk to Armin and Mikasa. Both of them doesn't have any idea on what he is saying, Eren just lets it go knowing that his two friends don't have their memories.

He spend the rest of the day lazing around on their home with Levi on his arms. Eren took the courage to pull his Omega close to him, Levi didn't protest and snuggle closer to him. Eren had move to the bedroom to kept Levi comfortable.

Omegas craves for their Alpha attention and touch more because of the pregnancy. Levi purrs a lot more than Eren had expected. He never heard his Levi purred, the raven always growls despite being an Omega.

Eren brushed his fingers on his raven locks, Levi melted on the touch.

"Levi?"

"Hmmm?"

Eren slowly lay him on the bed. "I love you."

Levi smiles at him, "I love you too."