about sawamura sakura

Name: sawamura sakura

Age: 15

Height: 179 cm (5' 9")

Hair: wild dark brown

Eyes: brown

Skin tone: tan with white spots

Abilities: eagle eye, emperors eye

Nickname: saki, spot, sport, bud, Mura, The monster.

Sports: baseball, softball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, rugby

Personality: Blunt, sarcastic, patient, distant, mature, sadistic at times,violent, tough.

Bio: Sakura is the older twin by 25 minutes. Sakura grew up being picked on due to her skin condition. She was born with vitiligo but it began to develop when she was just 5. Her skin began to lose its pigment cells. Sakura was introduced to sports when she was 10 and she began to become distant with others besides a her family members. She's a fast learner so she was shunned when she began to outshine her teammates. But as soon as she got into baseball she was in love with the sport. She began to train her body to become faster and stronger. When her twin wanted to learn baseball she taught him the best she could. She gave up pitching since her brother wanted to become a pitcher so she went with being an amazing outfielder and hitter. She went to America for two years coming back to Japan in her last year of middle school earning the nickname the monster.