day of departure

Both twins were back home eijun was completely out of it as he kept remembering pitching to miyuki getting the last strike out.

Eijun was absentmindedly eating as a peace of food fell from his chopsticks catching everyone's attention except for Sakura who was still eating her third helping.

"Sakura what's up with eijun? He's been like that ever since you both came from Tokyo?"

"He's not even eating the croquettes I made"

"Simple he found a catcher besides me who can catch his pitches and he was completely impressed by Seidou, Sakura explained between bites of food.

Their grandfatger stood up and slapped eijun. Sakura snickered slightly as she stole some of Eijuns food. "What's with that expressionless face?! Meals are battles for athleats! So if you're not gonna right's get out"

Beggining with a slap, ending with a slap... The sawamura households educational program.

Eijun was in his shared room with sakura staring at a magazine that had miyuki in it. Sakura looked up at eijun from her side of the bed. "Eijun your thinking to much you know" she said.

Eijun just looked up at Sakura and told her "that catcher guy was amazing he's only a years difference from us and he's already been picked up by a magazine"

"So your forgetting I'm older than you and went to America I bet he hasn't" Sakura said looking back down at her book she was reading.

Eijun nodded "why did you come back?"

Sakura gripped her book crumpling up the pages slightly. "It was nothing I just missed my twin brother" she lied completely not wanting eijun to look at her with pitty. Eijun just nodded not pressing the matter.

The next day Sakura and eijun went to school Sakura wore the girls uniform even though she was more boyish she was forced to wear a skirt which made her look even more boyish instead of like a girl. Eijun was tired from not getting enough sleep the night before as Sakura was out like a light.

Eijun had small bags under his eyes. "I ended up not being able to sleep at all" eijun complained.

"It isn't my fault you couldn't sleep so stop complaining" she said slapping the back of his head.

As they both got to class their friends shouted at them "ah...ei, saki congradulations! You did it!"

"Eh" eijun asked dumbfounded and confused while Sakura just blinked owlishly. Her hair was slightly messier than the day before and she had purple earings in her ears.

"Both of you were scouted by seidou weren't you?"

"Its a pretty historic achievement!"

Eijun was in a cold sweat while Sakura just nodded and went and sat down in her seat.

"Your grandfather came to my house yesterday and told us!"

"Mine too!"

"Mine too!"

"Just a minute here, I haven't said a word about going to Seidou! And neither has saki" eijun exclaimed.

"Huh? Why?" Someone asked.

"And why? Its all the way out in Tokyo guys! Going to Tokyo just for baseball?! You get it" eijun yelled.

"And I don't want to go without eijun he would be lost without me" Sakura explained.

"Yeah...but Seidou knows how good you both are!"

"Its really something to be thrilled about!"

Eijun was once again dumbfounded at what his friends were saying and then turned towards sakura "and what do you mean I would be lost without you" he yelled as she just stuck her tongue out at him.