pitcher elimination

As soon as eijun threw the pitch he screamed a battle cry.

"Whoah look at it fly"

"Isn't it going all the way to the fence?!"

Eijun yelled like an idiot "GO!!"

As the ball got close to the fence it began to curve which kotaoka realise something and eijun became terrified "why is it curving?!"

'You'll never realize unless your told eijun that you have a natural curve ball's Sakura thought.

Everyone began laughing at eijun "HAHAHAHAHA what does this guy think he's doing?! He just threw a curve ball"

"He screwed up at a crucial time like this?!"

"Even of it curved didn't it get to the fence just now?!"

"I guess that's your answer. As you promised give up on being a pitcher now!"

Sakura was beginning to get tired of everyone laughing at her twin so she herself grabbed a baseball tossing it up in the air.

"Its really easy to throw to the fence from here" she said

"Your kidding if he couldn't what makes you think you can" a few shouted at her laughing still

"Plus girls can't throw very well" another said.

"Watch and learn and be prepared to eat thoes words" she said standing where eijun was previously standing at. Sakura lifted up her right leg up in the air perfectly as she held the ball the her chest. Her head was turned towards the fence. She stood their for a few moments until she slammed her foot straight into the ground twisting her torso as she brought her hand down like a whip using two fingers to release the ball. As her hand released the ball. The baseball traveled like a bazooka and slammed into the fence at an incredible speed.

Her pitch she did cost her as her shoulder throbbed with pain making her wince in pain slightly. Eijun noticed along with Takashima. No one dared speak a word and just stared at her silently. She had a giant smirk plastered on her face.

"Now you all have nothing to say" she said walking away.

She was confronted by Takashima who took her off to the side.

"What's wrong with your shoulder"

Sakura looked away "nothing is wrong" Sakura denied it completely.

"Your injured aren't you" Takashima pressured Sakura into talking as after a few minutes she gave up on denying it.

"Yes my shoulder is messed up during a game in my second year of middle school in America the other team didn't like the fact a female was beating them so when it was my turn to bat the pitcher deliberately threw a curve ball fracturing my shoulder. I had to give up pitching because of my injury" she said walking off puffing her cheeks.

The next day at practice soon arrived. Sakura had her shoulder wrapped up with a ton of ice hot and bengey was plastered on her injured shoulder. It was almost healed up but with the pitch she threw yesterday the injury got slightly worse.

"Good morning coach" everyone shouted

"Today's the semester opening ceremony, so we'll have a light practice" coach kotaoka informed everyone.

"Yes sir" everyone shouted excluding Sakura who was staring at her brother who was running.

"Coach kotaoka do you really intend to make that boy give up on being a pitcher? He's just joined the team, so we don't know his ability. So judging him is a bit premature. Plus I haven't said anything to you about it but, the junior high student who struck Azuma out, who just graduated and went pro" Takashima explained as both coach and Takashima looked over at eijun who was running. Sakura was joining him not wanting her brother to be alone as he ran.

"I told you didn't I eijun you should of joined me on my runs" sakura said poking fun at her twin brother.

Eijun didn't say anything not replying to Sakura poking fun at him. Eijun was covered in sweat.

"Eijun....Sakura" Takashima said watching them run side by side.

"Sorry coach earlier that guy... He said "I'm not at a level where I can join practice yet so please let me come earlier than everyone else to run" and that girl just said "I'm joining my brother on his run"" a player told coach.

"Hmm how exactly can he throw that kind of strange pitchalmost 90 meters? But a promise is a promise I won't let him join practice as a pitcher yet. So until the sun sets... Ill have him run, run, run and run some more! And ill have her become a pitcher weather she likes it or not since she was able to throw such a fast ball 90 meters" Kotaoka said.

______________________________________
Words-788

Date-6/3/18