The same type?

While Sakura was practicing her batting. Her bat had two weights attached to it both of them weighed 20 pounds.

Eijun had finished with his running with tires tied to his waist. While he was resting on the ground he got an idea as his face lit up.

"Hang on, since me and saki is the only ones here I can use a bat and ball all I want. Without worrying about four eyes!"

Sakura stopped mid swing hearing eijuns telling. She looked towards him seeing his excited form a smile was brought up to his face slightly. 'He's so focused on catching it makes me happy it makes me want to pitch again' she thought.

Eijun grabbed a bat and begun to swing it. "Augh high-speed batting" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Sakura went back to batting she tweaked her stance every once in a while. She would rotate with dropping her shoulders lower to get a better hit off of the ball. Or she would twist her hips before dropping her shoulders making a more powerful hit off of the ball from the machine.

Eijun had been busy with throwing the ball and catching by himself as he sat on the ground with his leg bent. "Haha throwing by myself and catching by myself. An important point to remember is to throw it high." He said to himself smugly.

Their was guy standing beside the fence "is that really fun?" The mysterious figure asked.

First year furuya satoru

"If you want someone to play with, why not me

"If you want someone to play with, why not me. Since you look kind of pathetic" furuya states not noticing Sakura at the batting cage.

Eijun blushes with embarrassment and anger as he looked at furuya.

"HOW LONG WERE YOU BEEN THEIR! I MEAN DID YOU SEE IT ALL?" Eijun shouted catching saluras attention again. She slowly made her way over to her twin and furuya. 'Who's this guy' she thought to herself.

Sakura had some sweat dripping down her face and her shirt was soaked with sweat from her batting practice. She had her bat propped up against her shoulder as if it was nothing.

"Yeah I saw it all" furuya states.

Sakura soon stood next to eijun "don't tell me you did something idiotic eijun" she asked which eijun shouted that he didn't.

Sakura was getting stared down by furuya who thought 'he looks familiar and what's with his skin' furuya began jogging over to the twins.

"The bus left while I was in the bathrooms And it would have been a pain to go after it so, well honestly I'm not interested in games I'm not playing in" furuya explained.

'He seems like a pitcher and he seems cocky also' Sakura thought as she put her hand on her chin in thought.

"Hm? If you both stayed behind then... your the same type as me" he added holding up his glove. Both eijun and furuya were playing a simple game of catch. Sakura was on the sidelines drinking some water to cool down and stay dehydrated and to cool down.

Eijun had a giant smile plastered on his face as the threw the ball "AHAHAHA this feels great!" Eijun exclaimed.

Furuya had a completely blank expression on his face as he caught the ball eijun threw as if he wasn't impressed at all.

"Playing catch really is great. Without a ball it's not just baseball" Eijun said which made Sakura smile inwardly but she kept a straight face the whole time. Her fingers twitched slightly wanting to catch and throw a baseball.

"Seems like your having fun"

"Haha yea I am, it's been forever since I've thrown a ball so my shoulders feel really light. I feel like I could throw all the way to the fence right now."

Furuya barely caught eijuns throw with the tip of his glove. Furuya looked at his glove and the ball with distaste slightly. "Seems like your kind of fun is kind of nasty, your pitches are kind of nasty the ones you throw properly" furuya states without sugar coating his words which caught eijun off guard and  he got hit in the forehead with the baseball that was thrown back at him.

"Oh sorry" furuya said watching eijun roll on the ground holding his forehead.

Sakura has gotten up "Eijun I'm heading to do my run" she shouted at eijun.

He looked up from the ground holding his head nodding.

Sakura left and went on her run thinking slightly as she ran. 'That furuya kid seems off somehow he seems like he's got a stick lodged up his ass really I wonder if eijun and that kid will have a competition over the pitching spot on the team'

___________________________
Words-793
Date-6/17/18