what courage?

"After you both unpack in the dormitory...make sure you rest well. Even though its spring vacation,we practice hard, starting in the morning." Takashima told both Sakura and eijun.

Sakura just nodded knowing she's going to have her own dorm room due to being the only female on the team.

"Hehe that kind of thing is way above my drive!" Eijun said loudly like normally.

Sakura just rolled her eyes at eijun.

"My duties as a scout end here. I think the change of scenery might be a bit confusing but... I believe in my own eyes. Work hard! future ace" Takashima told the twins.

Eijun began to laugh as Sakura rolled her eyes instantly as she began to walk off ignoring what Takashima had to say.

Sakura followed eijun to his dorm to make sure he was treated well and to see what his dorm room.

"Whoa...what with this underwear? And this is a dorm it looks like a regular apartment" eijun said.

"Oh I thought it was a mansion" Sakura said being sarcastic.

"Don't be sarcastic Sakura and why are you following me and not going to your dorm" eijun asked.

Sakura instantly put her arm around eijuns shoulder smirking sadistically "simple I want to see what type of roommates you'll be getting and make sure they don't make fun of you" she snarkily replied to eijuns question.

Eijun soon found his dorm room as Sakura snooped up on the names 'kuramochi youichi and masuko tooru' Sakura thought reading the names as she put her hand on her chin 'I wonder if their upperclassmen or are they the same year as I'd Sakura thought as she completely missed eijun being scared by one of his roommates. She blinked slightly and turned seeing eijun on the ground and a guy with slightly spiked up hair giving it a kind of yakuza vibe to it.

"Eijun get off the ground" she said kicking eijuns leg slightly.

Eijun just looked up at Sakura and got up. Sakura turned towards kuramochi and held out her hand "I'm sawamura Sakura this idiots elder sister" she said introducing herself.

"I thought you were a guy and what's with the spots" he asked which made Sakuras eyebrow twitch "I'm a girl I assure you and its called vitiligo seemed you and eijun will get along just perfectly" she said turning to eijun "see you at practice little brother" she said and walked off upset slightly someone had brought up her skin condition along with her looking like a boy as she stormed off to her dorm room finding it quickly. It was right next to Miyuki's dorm room.

As she went to open the door she turned and saw miyuki as she had a glare present on her face still.

"Your that guy that kept catching azuma's foul balls" miyuki said looking at Sakura.

She didn't say anything and just stared harder than before "I'm female by the way" she said opening up her dorm room and walked in shutting the door behind her well slamed it.

Miyuki just stared at Sakuras dorm room door blinking slightly and then smirked 'this is going to be an interesting year's he thought to himself.

The next day came by quickly. Sakura was up at the crack of dawn a few hours before practice started as she went on her morning run. She was already wearing the baseball uniform. As she had a black fabric hair band on her head keeping her bangs out of her face. She had lost track of time on accident. She ran back to the baseball field as eijun got in trouble for trying to sneak in and had to run. Sakura just sauntered up to the coach "sorry for being late I lost track of time" she said standing in front of the coach who was furious at eijun and miyuki.

"Whoah he has guts" one player whispered along with a few others.

"Why are you exactly late" kotaoka asked glaring at Sakura who was completely unfazed.

She stood their "unlike my twin brother sawamura eijun I woke up early to go on an early run" she said pointing at eijun who was running and yelling.

Kotaoka raised an eyebrow surprised at Sakura who continued "I usually run around 20 miles but I ran 25 today because I got lost" she said. Sakura had some sweat coating her baseball uniform.

"What's your name?" Kotaoka asked.

"Sawamura Sakura sir I have vitiligo which makes me have white spots on my skin and I am in fact female and I do not plan on leaving because of my gender" she said.

Kotaoka looked straight at Sakura who stared back at him with a blank expression on her face.

"Go run the rest of the practice" kotaoka said as she just nodded and joined her brother with a tire tied around her.

"Coach is letting a female on the team its a mans sport"

"She doesn't look like a girl"

A few players commented about Sakura.

Sakura ran beside sawamura "so I'm guessing you woke up late?" She asked.

"Its not my fault I was to relaxed and my roomates didn't wake me up" eijun shouted at Sakura who in return slapped his head.

"You idiot you set an alarm to wake up" she scolded him.

"So your twins who's older" kuromachi asked.

"I am by 25 minutes so I have bragging rights" she said smugly as eijun just groaned not planning on arguing with Sakura.

______________________________________
Words-924

Date-6/2/18