Introduction

Photo: Older (Early August 2018) character art for this fanfic I found in the back of one of my school books.

Hey guys, welcome to my first book on Wattpad! Before we start I just want to get some things straight.

As stated, this is my first book on Wattpad, meaning that this is my very first Hetalia fanfic, and extending to that, my first fanfic so I'm sorry if any of the characters are OOC and the chapters are short at the beginning.

I want to apologize in advance if the days I update on are all random. I am going into high school and things are about to get stressful for me. I can never seem to focus on one thing for too long either without getting distracted so there's also that...

If I were to ever have to discontinue the story, I would try my best to leave a notice ahead of time and cut the story short and try to at least finish off with a sort of complete closure instead of leaving everyone in the dark OR I would lend my account to someone else of choice who I think is trustworthy and would be willing to continue the story for me with the pre-planned storyline still in mind.
However, the chances of me discontinuing the story is very low at the current time so you guys don't have to really worry about that happening.

This fanfic includes the ships:
GerIta (Main Ship)
SpaMano (Secondary Ship)
PruCan (Side Ship)
FrUK (Mentioned Ship)
AmeriPan (Mentioned Ship)

NOTE: If you do not like the ships that I included, please don't hate on me or anyone else. Seriously, don't start a shipping war in the comments or in general, it'd be highly appreciated. If you do start a shipping war, your comment(s) will be deleted. This isn't the 2014 Hetalia fandom.

Also, I'm sorry in advance if I'm really bad at writing smut scenes, for I MAY or MAY NOT add some, as I am still a teenager who hasn't personally experienced any kind of intimate actions with another, whether it be kissing or, y'know, I'm still underage... So, I still get a bit uncomfortable around the subject of smut. So there most likely be any lemon but there probably will be lime.

Last but not least, this does not take place at any specific time period, even though it does mention 2019, because I am too lazy to search up past trends, shops, object, vehicles, foods, etc;

Well anyways, that's all with this 'serious' stuff, I bet you guys got bored reading this. LET US BEGIN!

[EDIT]: Thank you so much all for 1.14k reads! It means the world that people actually are willing to read my work, nevermind liking it! Thank you once again!
-23/7/19

[EDIT]: New cover, may change again later.
-22/10/19