Percy Gets A Good Slap

He walked out the doors of the Empire State Building.

The New York Percy stepped into was just as he remembered. Nothing had changed, even in the dramatic war against Kronos and his Titan army. Percy shuddered at the thought of fighting the immortal again...
And then it dawned on him that he would be that immortal.

Percy wandered New York for hours. It wasnt until the sun was setting that he realized he had walked back to his mother's apartment. He looked up at the building and sighed a deep, thoughtful sigh.

He left a note on the door. A long apology about what he had done. He had written plenty of apology notes and letters, with how much his ADHD made him act out in school.

Percy would never go back to school.

He sat slumped against the wall for a while, breathing heavily as the full reality of what had happened settled on him. He started shaking again. He... He was a god. A full, immortal, Olympian god. He shook so bad he was afraid he would jackhammer through the floor.

Letting out deep breaths and a few soul wrenching sobs, Percy stood. And he walked out of the building without looking back.

He was getting rather good at that as of late.

He had just left his home forever. Where did he go next?

Then it dawned on him. Percy headed to the only place that had ever been safe for him. His second home.

~°~°~Time Skip~°~°~

By the time Percy got to Camp Half Blood, the campfire was already lit. The flames were burning brightly, reflecting the happy mood of the campers. Percy walked up to the pit and tried to remain unnoticed. But guess being a god didnt help with that.

Clarisse saw him and snorted like he was the funniest thing she had ever seen. He simply smiled back. He could tell she was still sad about Selena. Clariesse had dark bags under her eyes and she hadnt slept in a while.

"Look who it is. The royal doofus." She said, when the song ended. She pointed to Percy. Percy was sure she didnt know of his new status. Not that he wanted her to; he didnt want to flaunt that around like some big prize that you win at a carnival.

Rachel was first to see him. Wait... Rachel? Inside Camp Half Blood. He didnt even have time to open his mouth before Rachel had crossed over to him.

She planted a firm slap across his cheek, leaving a red hand print on his cheek.

"How, dare you?!" She seethed, her words dripping with anger.

Percy touched his cheek with his fingertips "Nice to see you too." He muttered under his breath.

"We were worried sick!" Rachel continued, pacing back and forth in front of him, her red curls bouncing brightly behind her. "Not to mention Annabeth. She was distraught when she came back. She didnt even know where or when you had left her. She was vehement."

Rachel huffed, filling her cheeks with air. "And here I am, the brand new oracle, and i didnt see anything about this. Ugh."

"Oracle?" Percy questioned. Rachel nodded in timid pride. Suddenly everything clicked, Rachel disappearing, Hestia, May Castellans eyes. I understood.

"Yeah im the new oracle. Prophecy and everything." She stuck her tounge out at Percy.

"Well...Im a god."

Percy felt a hand connect with his cheek for the second time.

A/N: I'm so sorry for all typos or inconsistancies. Im so tired rn that im legit passing out. Sorry for taking so long to write. Thank you for being patient.

Happy reading my cookies ❤