Does Anybody Know Whats Going On?

Why hadnt she been there? Why did Percy feel the need to save her? Why hadnt she been coming back to camp? Who had sent him to the Grand Canyon? Who were the three new comers? And most importantly Where was Annabeth Chase?

These questions had been on Percy's mind the whole day. The blond boy, he had learned, was named Jason. The brown haired Cherokee girl was Piper, and the mischevious boy, well that was Leo.

Lunch hadnt been very comfortable. Jason had talked with Chiron in the big house about gods know what, Leo had been claimed at the crash landing (Hephaestus, what a shocker), then apparently freaked about some old lady he'd seen, and Percy had to explain to Piper that she and Jason hadn't dated and it was just the mist controlling her memories.

Suffice it to say, he himself was exhausted. He had woken up in a cold sweat, rounded up some pegasi to fly to the Grand freaking Canyon, gotten someone who was either smart, stupid, or caring enough to go with him, flew to the Grand freaking Canyon, found three demigods, fought some storm spirits, and finally crash landed back at camp. The only reason he could stand after the crash and exahustion was landing in the river. Though the neriads hadnt been too happy.

Percy paced around Cabin 3. He was a god! Shouldnt he be able to, sense Annabeth, or something? He didnt understand his powers fully yet, even after a year ish. He couldnt unserstand anything about being a god. All he knew was he constantly had fevers and migraines. He got worn out ten times faster and he could barely stand after sparring.

Even pacing, as he was now, tended to wear him out. He sat down on his bed and lie down. But just as he did, the dinner bell rang.

He stood wobbly, his knees wamting to buckle beneath him. What was wrong with him?

He shook his head, sullen, and headed to the dining pavillion.

-°-°-°- Time Skip-°-°-°-

The campfire was warm. It was nice to be around so many people who didnt feel the need to shy away from him. The fear of his power really only went away at the campfire, when everybody just felt like normal teenagers at a summer camp. Or winter camp. Or year long- that wasnt the point! They all felt...

normal.

Something they hadnt been...well, ever.

Oh but that had to be ruined too didnt it. Rachel (who hadnt said more to Percy in his year ish of being a god, other than "why. Why are you such an idiot all the time." And a few muttered "annabeth"s) recited a prophecy. One that Percy had never heard before, but apparently Jason had.

In Latin.

(Let me clear up a bit of possible confiusion real quick. Percy didnt come back to camp with Rachel, so he hasnt heard the next Great Prophecy. This is what Rachel recites now. Later, Rachel is reciting Jason, Leo, and Pipers quest prophecy. Got it? Good.)

Seriously what was wrong with this kid. Percy thought, yeah he was handsome, with blonde, scruffy hair, and a small scar above his lip that looked so fragile it couldnt have been from battle. Percy realized he'd been staring at Jason. Whoops.

He blushed (woah. Blushed??) and looked away.

Jason stood, flipped his coin, and, after a few words, summoned...

Holy shist.
(Yeah ik they wouldnt have this reference yet but i didnt want to cuss incase of any younger readers)

Jason was a son of...son of Zeus.
Someone better tell Thalia.

Percy stood, and walked over to Jason.

"I- we... H-hi, cousin." Yeah it was stupid, but he couldnt think of anything else. He summoned the water that was always held on standby in case the fire got out of hand. Yeah it was magical, but if the campers were really happy then the fire got pretty big. He made it dance around the flames for them, and then returned it to its bucket. "Son of Poseidon, at your service." He stuck his hand out to Jason

Jason took Percy's hand hesitantly. Percy could feel reluctance and echaustion rafiating from the demigod. Summoning a bolt of lightning wasnt easy work. Percy guessed it had tired him out, though Jason showed no physical sign of exhaustion.

Suddenly, Rachel collapsed. She rose up, and ihe was sure it was the Spirit of Delphi inside her. No doubt. She recited a prophecy that made Percy nervous. When she was finished, Percy turned to Jason.

"Well. Looks like you have a quest."